DnB Most overrated producer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shit thread

Why all the negativity?!

Curiosity usually leads to questioning, hence why we're here. I was having a discussion with a friend, and I figured I'd take the discussion here. Overrated doesnt mean theyre shit producers, it means theyre overrated.

9001 degrees of butthurt

culture shock can clearly produce to a high grade, but i just don't get why there is always so much hype about them at all.

kronix, i remember etc are all very good tunes but they just don't do enough for me.

Break, Calibre and Culture Shock gets a lot of praise, and maybe sometimes it can be too much for some people. In my opinion, they deserve it. Calibre and Break for releasing so many fucking tunes and still keeping a high level in nearly every single one of them, and Culture Shock, well because his music is just my jam and because all of his tunes have been so amazing.

For me, I am thinking Ulterior Motive. Can't get into their latest output at all. Not a very obvious choice though, just felt like I had to get it out there.

Break and Lynx are both highly overrated imo and I sorta agree with the OP about Enei. Also I don't seem to get as excited as everyone else does about Culture Shock and Calibre tune they both make some decent tunes but they don't get me as moist as they seem to do with everyone else. Probably be slated for that but oh well

I will find you, and when I do, I will kill you.

This is just gonna turn into a Jump Up vs. Rollers thread. There is no way Break is overrated though, have you seen how many tunes that guy has put out!!

We haven't really heard any DnB Tracks from Noisia for a long time, the last release was their Imperial EP (and the Nothing Matters Remix), I thought those were big

break overrated? calibre? lynx? enei? culture shock? mefjus? emperor? noisia?

3uyAOWk.gif

this thread is really bad.

I'd tap Helena Bonham Carter, then I remember Tim Burton has been there and I'm like "there's just no way"

Break is overrated now. Until about 5 years ago he was underrated, and his tunes were more interesting then. Still comes out with some fucking good ones from time to time and no matter how boring the tune is the engineering is always flawless so in essence he never actually makes a "bad" track, just dull ones. Sometimes.

Seems some of the more fanboy inclined guys in this thread are struggling with the definition of overrated.

Break is overrated now. Until about 5 years ago he was underrated, and his tunes were more interesting then. Still comes out with some fucking good ones from time to time and no matter how boring the tune is the engineering is always flawless so in essence he never actually makes a "bad" track, just dull ones. Sometimes.

Seems some of the more fanboy inclined guys in this thread are struggling with the definition of overrated.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Yeah Break is shit. Traits is the worst tune ever made.
So is Hooked Up and All Around.

Yeah I feel retarded after writing this :teeth:

Mainly because it is bullshit

Some serious drivel being spouted here.

Break is the don. He releases countless amounts of quality dnb tunes, yet can still produce something like Heal Me which is just great music...how can anyone say he is overrated?

I'd tap Helena Bonham Carter, then I remember Tim Burton has been there and I'm like "there's just no way"

i'd still tap helena bonham carter...a bit of goth residue isn't going to put me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom