DnB Most overrated producer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Break is shit. Traits is the worst tune ever made.
So is Hooked Up and All Around.

Yeah I feel retarded after writing this :teeth:

Mainly because it is bullshit

Ain't noone said anything like that though. This is the thing, say anything other than "he is the best i want to drink his gooch sweat" and the herd gets all offended

Graham-Gooch_1859234.jpg

original sin. taxman. mampi swift. hmmm. any new hospital records :teeth:

Konichi and decimal bass (Annix)

and pretty much anyone who produces commercial style dnb

Thats madness. Konichi is writing some of the best tunes in Drum and Bass at the moment as far as i'm concerned.

i agree i do think konichi is overrated, sorry to piss off heads but its getting annoying now... infact quite a few of my favourite nu skool jump up artist r just raping their "unique" sound far too much and its getting boring, im **NOT*** (edit) saying they are bad producers they had to get their somehow but take macky gee for instances... very difficult to differentiate tunes

Last edited:
I've got a few I want to say but I'm going to hold back as I don't want to start a shitstorm.
Also considering it is a very tight scene I will probably never get a booking ever again.

Pointless thread, you lot will go around in circles for days. Thinking that your musical taste is superior to anyone else makes you arrogant IMO. Go listen to the music you like and most importantly enjoy doing so.
Being negative about something you quite clearly dont like, is imo the most pointless exercise ever!

But ever ones playing it, perhaps it's not the producer being over rated, it's you being a retard. #rant

Pointless thread, you lot will go around in circles for days. Thinking that your musical taste is superior to anyone else makes you arrogant IMO. Go listen to the music you like and most importantly enjoy doing so.
Being negative about something you quite clearly dont like, is imo the most pointless exercise ever!

But ever ones playing it, perhaps it's not the producer being over rated, it's you being a retard. #rant

Boohoo. You shouldn't read these threads!

Break is overrated now. Until about 5 years ago he was underrated, and his tunes were more interesting then. Still comes out with some fucking good ones from time to time and no matter how boring the tune is the engineering is always flawless so in essence he never actually makes a "bad" track, just dull ones. Sometimes.

Seems some of the more fanboy inclined guys in this thread are struggling with the definition of overrated.

Dam straight!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom