Mistabishi is a complete and utter cake?

Re: Mistabishi is a complete and utter fake?

feed him to the pigs errol, and the dogs will finish what the pigs dont do

This is what fucks me off about the sceen!!

You have to produce good tunes to get decent bookings BOLLOCK i hate that

there are so many guys on this forum that would run rings round 95% of the top djs in the industry for mixing ability, its quite disheartening tbh

Haha I rang him today to tell him exactly this.
Btw, your sig is too long.
Yeah. Cheers for the heads up dude. I'll make sure all of his surface area needs are accommodated. If I'm honest I'll probably be checking out Spor & Renegade at the time he's on.

If he admits it then fair play to him, he's the one laughing getting payed to do sod all, his soul will be engulfed by Satan but at least mitzy is open to it, I heard Andy C has a hidden cd player and gets blank vinyl out of his bag someone told me.

lol thats dowy man all that time hes been producing didnt learn to mix atleast a bit

lol thats dowy man all that time hes been producing didnt learn to mix atleast a bit

yeah and the thing is, if your good at mixing you have to produce most of the times to get your name out there and get top gigs

all they need to do is press play..

This is what fucks me off about the sceen!!

You have to produce good tunes to get decent bookings BOLLOCK i hate that

there are so many guys on this forum that would run rings round 95% of the top djs in the industry for mixing ability, its quite disheartening tbh

Totally agree mate. !!!!!

i can understand why people are fuming at him, as i have run my own nights up here in derby and have been running around like a blue assed fly. I feel very sorry for the promoters of this event, i cant believe that mistabishi even thought he would get away with this again (See Heaven Incident). I have to say that i do think he is a good producer, but this is a shambles.

Oh lol I completly forgot what he did at heaven! Too funny!

yeah and the thing is, if your good at mixing you have to produce most of the times to get your name out there and get top gigs

all they need to do is press play..

this. grrrr. try being from Oklahoma. :chainsaw:

I was there with the promoters. It was a BIG night for them, club's 5th Birthday and it was fucking shameful to see this from a big name. There are DJs queuing up around the block for a chance to play Hospitality.

While I hate to trash a guys rep, I've met him and he came accross as a right cunt.

mistabishi.jpg

FAIL: BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Shut up, I can't believe you're sticking up for this big fat phoney.

I pay these people's wages by buying their records and going to their events. If I'm paying a tenner to hear a DJ play a pre-recorded CD I'd want to know about it. Would you put up with the fact someone's getting paid £300 just to turn up, wear a shit jumper, play a mix CD and dance like a prick? People 'sitting at their computers hating' is what spreads the word on fakers like this and I`ll think twice before I see Mistabishi "play" again.

May well have caught TC in the act myself of waving 2 arms in the air as 2 tunes were being "mixed" on the system, that was a good few years ago now though and he'd have been found out by now surely..

I guess it's a case of producers who suddenly get DJ bookings off the back of a big release and then realise they can't mix. Lynx himself said it was a struggle to learn to mix so quickly when he started getting booked on regs.

If he did commit genocide Im sure the thread would be far bigger...

P.s. Here's a photo from the night of aforementioned jumper; he also appears to be touching a CDJ that is quite clearly switched off:

4039526399_1982652e18.jpg

sam you snake in the grass! private detective!

I'm gonna do this @ the Xmas Party & just scream Homophobic Patois down the microphone for 30 minutes.

You'll think Mistabishi is a God.

I'm gonna do this @ the Xmas Party & just scream Homophobic Patois down the microphone for 30 minutes.

You'll think Mistabishi is a God.

Are you going to wear the jumper with the big black cock on I knitted for you?

PS I has my face on the back. surefire hit with the ladies/clubscene

Are you going to wear the jumper with the big black cock on I knitted for you?

PS I has my face on the back. surefire hit with the ladies/clubscene

Thanks for the present.

But I just plaugerised the design & got it tattooed on my forehead, with Mistabishi's face shaded into the Bellend.

Nice, original & accomplished piece overall, really happy with it.

from what i've read, the geezer just seems so far removed from the 'idea' of dnb, that he just don't care. and i think that's what's getting peoples noses up.

the fact that people have put blood sweat and tears into this game over countless years (some getting less reconition than he has already), and he just comes along and thinks he's can press play and charge £xxx for the pleasure of doing so?

it don't work like that.

if you wana produce, stick to producing and churning out tunes to make your money.

if you can't dj, don't expect to turn up to a club and charge £xxx to press play and think you'll get away with.

Back
Top Bottom