Mistabishi is a complete and utter cake?

Re: Mistabishi is a complete and utter fake?

0000062772-55714L.jpg

I had a laugh.Nice one Nuera! :D

Ah yeah...Masturbishi is a cock. :teeth:

pfft why is everyone so agitated aint like he didn't dj i mean he at least touched the deck and cue'd up an imaginary mix.

Fucking hell its the thought that counts.

Oh no, Sorry lads i've just been informed you actually to mix the tunes to be dj'ing (or at least attempting to mix, no hate on beginners).

Laters im off to listen to some mitsabishi while i pretend to be him doing an all boyzone mix in dedication to stephen gately.

People probably would have forgiven him if he wasn't so stuck up / such a cunt.

It seems quite obvious to me that he knows he is a shit dj, just trying to make himself feel better about it.

im sure he really aint bothered what any of us have to say!! if he dont care about looking like a cock behind some decks pretending to mix..he certainly isnt gonna care what people say on the forum.. end of the day though, its his career hes fucking up.. let him get on with it.

The first I was to hear of this was from my g/f finding it on the DNBA forum. Wow what forum that is? The comments are almost as bad a youtube! Nothing but people say "well he's shit so fuck him". Very constructive. They must be right but how did he get so big in the scene beig so shit??

On first glance it does also appear to be over run with emo kids too, which would explain a lot:

They can't be in any genre without hating on at the same time. Stop trrying to be TCFS and just admit you like something.

dnbforum.com all the way.

Mistabishi has defo dissappointed me, if he didn't want to be a DJ then he could still be a musician and play on ableton Live. He quite clearly just wanted the Money....

So who is it who's "addicted to the fee's" now??

hes my fav dj, everyone else are pricks and so is rafa benitez. ive done nothing at work today. drinking whilst on dianabol leads to anger. i thought this dude was mitsubishi until a minute ago. should i sign out. no. katherin jenkins wants my cock.

What?? are you pissed??
hes my fav dj, everyone else are pricks and so is rafa benitez. ive done nothing at work today. drinking whilst on dianabol leads to anger. i thought this dude was mitsubishi until a minute ago. should i sign out. no. katherin jenkins wants my cock.

I love the way 90% of people bash DNBA on here, yet most of the main "stories" about the scene come from there & as inane & cretinous alot of the replies are, the majority are so far tongue-in-cheek, the majority of members here would be calling for bans & making themselves look like utter homos.

I just thought of something, how does Mista "addicted to the fees" bishi do a live set? with according to the promoter from the last said club claiming he only had 1 sampler!

Could it be that this is a load of Crock too??? If that OMG night in Machester (30/10) still keeps him, it would be worth taking note of what he actually does for his so called live set!

I just thought of something, how does Mista "addicted to the fees" bishi do a live set? with according to the promoter from the last said club claiming he only had 1 sampler!

Could it be that this is a load of Crock too??? If that OMG night in Machester (30/10) still keeps him, it would be worth taking note of what he actually does for his so called live set!

the event he was going too alredy had cdjs and vinyl decks. look at the pic with his jumper. all he was planning on bringing and using was a alredy mixed cd and a sampler. :rinsed:

Last edited:

the event he was going too alredy had cdjs and vinyl decks. look at the pic with his jumper. all he was planning on bringing and using was a alredy mixed cd and a sampler. :rinsed:

If you look at the pic again, on the right is a KORG mxt sampler, I bet that is what he was planning on using. That's not a live set!!! Don't get me wrong you can do shit loads of stuff with those samplers, they a the fucking shitness. I know bands use these in there sets but only to add stuff that real instruments can't do.

Back
Top Bottom