icicle - under the ice lp

cant wait to hear dreadnaught and some new bits at hardware on saturday whilst im not at metalheadz :teeth:

Yes.
You've made the right choice my friend. I genuinely cannot wait for Icicle's set on Sat night. Actually, the entire night is going to be heavy.

As for Dreadnaught... Uuuuurgh, I cannot get enough of it. Pure Fiyah!!!

id be at hardware standard!! icile is the fuckin don!!
do agree with what someone said about the ep though, has a possibility of being too samey, by no way is he not capable of makin different sounds, hes done it before, but as of late hes found a working formula with the sub rollers, expecting big things though!

cant wait to hear dreadnaught and some new bits at hardware on saturday whilst im not at metalheadz :teeth:

Ah well, your loss mate. I saw Icicle at Shogun and he killed it going b2b with Perez and Rockwell (who is also at Hardware)

Other than that? Meh, not fussed. Andy & Break @ Headz will be a smasher

Just got an email off shogun about their promo list which also revealed the next four releases. Absolutely massive! Cool to get Dreadnaught sooner then expected, and before it's absolutely rinsed, as well.

SHA040 Icicle - Dreadnaught ft. SP:MC
SGN024 Need For Mirrors - Pitchfork
SHA042 Friction & K Tee - Set It Off (Icicle Remix)
SHA043 Icicle Album EP

Just got an email off shogun about their promo list which also revealed the next four releases. Absolutely massive! Cool to get Dreadnaught sooner then expected, and before it's absolutely rinsed, as well.

SHA043 Icicle Album EP

Wonder what SHA041 is then.

Maybe it's a spectrasoul bit. Considering that they've been signed to Shogun for over a year now and Rockwell has had more releases on Shogun then them... well they are due to release love, that's all I'm gonna say.

Also on the subject of Resistance, sat down and listened to it properly the other day. What a fucking album. I didn't really think he could out do Symmetry but some how he's done it. Loving all the collabs as well, wicked takes on Break's sound.

Some really, really strong albums this year.

SHA043 Icicle Album EP

Shogun doing the same as Ram with the promo ting. Might sign up for it

So each promo vinyl costs you £7.50? I know you're getting it a bit early an all that, but you think putting that much money in up front would get you a bit more of an incentive? Especially considering they often sell eps on their site for £7 an stuff.

Back
Top Bottom