icicle - under the ice lp

Skeptical about this one but nausea could make an appearance on the LP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8CVZojGnX0

To be honest listening to that, i feel you, dreadnaught and set it off remix it sounds like Icicles really fallen into his comfort zone.

Don't get me wrong he does what he does well but why not bring back a bit of his liquid game or stuff like minus, mix it up a bit??

I'm sure this will still make it in the bag but don't know how long it will entertain me for?

Oh yeah one more thing.. Please don't tell me all the icicle promos i've just gone out and bought are gonna make it on to the album too? Fresh tracks please :)

Oh yeah one more thing.. Please don't tell me all the icicle promos i've just gone out and bought are gonna make it on to the album too? Fresh tracks please :)

of course the promo's will be on the album.. their promoting the fucking album... hence promo then album sampler when it gets a full release

Skeptical about this one but nausea could make an appearance on the LP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8CVZojGnX0

To be honest listening to that, i feel you, dreadnaught and set it off remix it sounds like Icicles really fallen into his comfort zone.

Don't get me wrong he does what he does well but why not bring back a bit of his liquid game or stuff like minus, mix it up a bit??

I'm sure this will still make it in the bag but don't know how long it will entertain me for?

why dont u listen to the album first mate give him a chance !!

hehe yeah unfortunatly dreadnaught was an album sampler mate and if you look at it the other way round u were lucky to get it early!! kinda...

of course the promo's will be on the album.. their promoting the fucking album... hence promo then album sampler when it gets a full release

I've only been collecting for a couple of years but all the album samplers I've bought off other labels like Hardware and Hospital have never featured on the albums. I thought these were the same. Obv not :s

Just about to pick up SHA041 Icicle breathing again/redemption off chemical. Looks like I'm gonna pay 4 x the cost of the album if I carry on this way.

Tell a lie.. it's one of the dubstep releases. Maybe this way I can buy all the drum from the album and skip the dub. :)

Well there were some rumours going on about I Feel U is gonna make the third sampler even before the final 2x12" LP.

I thought the 2x12" was going to be the last drop.. as far as im aware there is nothing due before it and its released on april 24th. Not really giving them much chance to squeeze anything out before hand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom