icicle - under the ice lp

orders at redeyerecords.co.uk
this order (######) has been dispatched!
Cheers, Tom.

well thanks tom @ redeye i look forward to it!

not great very dissapointed with noisia remix... some many better tracks could of gone onto this lp... too much hype around this... shogun need to follow this up with some good albums!!

I Feel U is sick. Nausea is kinda fine tune. Top Of The Page is quite okay. Spartan Remix sounds a bit boring on headphones, I need to hear it on proper system. Still I'm gonna bag it.

Am i the only one who thinks all the track sound very similar? I mean is banging but not that banging. Actually looking more forward to inception ep on hardware..

Spartan rmx is :-/

As was alix's EP.
The point is I think, that there is dubstep and techno on it (I haven't heard yet) while with alix's LP you had a few different more liquidish tracks, that's why it seems more diverse.

top of the page is lovely sounding, good to hear something fresh on there.. europa is big aswell...

wishin icicle had held back a little on playing the tunes on radio and giving them out before release as its taken away alot of the magic. for example when "resistance" was recently release we only knew a few tunes to surface before hand then when it came there was still so much fresh dnb on there to stick your teeth into. icicle has left no suprises with this one unfortunatly, but still a classic album none the less. :)

top of the page is lovely sounding, good to hear something fresh on there.. europa is big aswell...

wishin icicle had held back a little on playing the tunes on radio and giving them out before release as its taken away alot of the magic. for example when "resistance" was recently release we only knew a few tunes to surface before hand then when it came there was still so much fresh dnb on there to stick your teeth into. icicle has left no suprises with this one unfortunatly, but still a classic album none the less. :)
This is why I appreciate what Calyx & Teebee have been doing, locking down their music to ensure that their album sounds fresh

top of the page is definitely the one for me... also really feeling europe and some of the dubstep bits

Back
Top Bottom