icicle - under the ice lp

Icicle - Arrows

The vocal in dreadnaught is a bit much ... waiting for one of the usual suspects to get on the remix at some point

Last edited by a moderator:
It's mislabeled on the youtube video, it's the B side of dreadnaught which is out on Shogun. Apparently the album is going to be mainly drum and bass with a few dubstep tracks thrown in, but I am skeptical of this info.

Shogun are doing serious damage with thier releases, besides being a student and not being able to afford the promo subscription - im a fiend for artwork. I suppose Ill just have to have patience - I cant wait no more...

Can't wait for this album... April is final be a heavy month for albums.. Marcus intalex and icicle will rule the month... I think there's another album coming put in April but I can't rememberwhat it is

Can't wait for this album... April is final be a heavy month for albums.. Marcus intalex and icicle will rule the month... I think there's another album coming put in April but I can't rememberwhat it is
Brookes Brothers LP should be out before April
Subwave album is almost completed
Disaszt - Shadow & Lightning [MAINFRAME] out in April
Silent Dust LP on Soul:R should be out pretty soon
Nu:Tone LP on Hospital out in February
Paraxox album out in the next few months
Cern - Terminus LP out in February
Kryteria - You Are Here LP out April/May
Axiom - Paradigm Shift LP [TRIM022] out in February
Machine Code - Environments LP should be out in the first quarter
DJ Vapour — Legacy [36 HERTZ] out in the next few weeks
Blue Motion - Stay Forever LP on Influenza Music is out very soon
Raiden LP will be on OffKey in Spring
Getz & Nuage LP scheduled to Feb 2011 on Absys Records

The Raiden album is going to be fucking large. I pretty much love everything he puts out.

I have a feeling that the Subwave album may be the album of the year though. Assuming he's doing more shit like 'First Time' and less like 'Road Rage'. Got very high hopes for that one.

Brookes Brothers LP should be out before April
Subwave album is almost completed
Disaszt - Shadow & Lightning [MAINFRAME] out in April
Silent Dust LP on Soul:R should be out pretty soon
Nu:Tone LP on Hospital out in February
Paraxox album out in the next few months
Cern - Terminus LP out in February
Kryteria - You Are Here LP out April/May
Axiom - Paradigm Shift LP [TRIM022] out in February
Machine Code - Environments LP should be out in the first quarter
DJ Vapour — Legacy [36 HERTZ] out in the next few weeks
Blue Motion - Stay Forever LP on Influenza Music is out very soon
Raiden LP will be on OffKey in Spring
Getz & Nuage LP scheduled to Feb 2011 on Absys Records
also Instra:menal `s album on NonPlus should be out around April

The Raiden album is going to be fucking large. I pretty much love everything he puts out.

I have a feeling that the Subwave album may be the album of the year though. Assuming he's doing more shit like 'First Time' and less like 'Road Rage'. Got very high hopes for that one.

grr i fucking hate road rage. you made me angry!

Terminus is definitely not dropping in February. He wrote something on doa if I remember correctly, he said something like March or even April. Still looking forward to it! :not_worth

also Instra:menal `s album on NonPlus should be out around April

We've got the L.O.L. LP on NonPlus to come out first though

---------- Post added at 07:56 ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 ----------

Terminus is definitely not dropping in February. He wrote something on doa if I remember correctly, he said something like March or even April. Still looking forward to it! :not_worth

That's rather gay but I guess it will be worth the wait

man icicles album will be massive.. also all the neosignal stuff they played on the 1xtra mix. Would love to hear rockwell do more stuff with other artists. That No! track killed me straight away..

On another thing people mention on this thread about the promo list for shogun.. It seem worth doing. every vinyl you get counts as 1.. so say you pay for ten tracks - that literally is 10.. if you had an album sent with 4 pieces in it, you would still be expecting 6 to come even tho an album is essentially 1 release. got my copy of dreadnought and it rocks.. wish arrows had abit more intro tho.. still fyah.

Back
Top Bottom