2024 albums thread

Distro leank sauce...

Kasra - Dream Metal LP (2 x 12") around 23rd February on Critical

Was thinking about Kasra the other day, and hoping he'd make more music with Serum as that Noodles EP was really sharp...

A1​
Kasra & GardnaSpaceman
A2​
Kasrabb.oo
B1​
Kasra & Riko DanTalk Up
B2​
Kasra YAANOShatter
C1​
Kasra SlayCity Of Rain
C2​
Kasra VISLAAzure VIP
D1​
Kasra Killa PRunning Red
D2​
Kasra Enei feat. T ManPlatinum

All audio

-Disarm Series 1 by Homemade Weapons and friends

Didn't know about this. Interesting to hear some fresh producers that HW must rate highly to have on the label 🤔

---

VA - Quadrant 1-4 (Over Shadow) around 16th Feb (4 x 12")

Feel It - Detboi
Drumsolo - Detboi
Get Done - Detboi
Slow Burn - Detboi
Ambient Illusion - Abstract Drumz
Fuck Society - Abstract Drumz
The Unspeakable Pain - Abstract Drumz
This Is The End - Abstract Drumz
Downstream - Overlook
Beartrap - Overlook
Enemy Within - Overlook
Beartrap (Madcap Remix) - Overlook
Voychek - Nectax
Speak Friend & Enter - Nectax
Once In A Blue Moon - Nectax
Voychek (DJ Sofa 93 Remix) - Nectax

AnD - When Stars Collide LP (Instruments Of Discipline) around 11th March

1. Pure Violence
2. Warming Up
3. When The Distortion Opens
4. Wavy G
5. Sun Ray
6. Colour Index
7. Galactic Cluster
8. Meteor Shower

All audio samples in the pink:

Airhead - Lightness EP / mini LP (Hemlock Recordings). Digital came out last year, but 12" vinyl shipping around 1st March.

1. Break In
2. Low Gravity
3. Salt
4. Still Waiting for U
5. Moonrock
6. Ghosts in CS
7. Unbearable Lightness (feat. Nico Muhly)

I think you'll like this @William Stutter , @Akuratyde and other lovers of Bop / Microfunk music, like me.

Airhead - Lightness EP / mini LP (Hemlock Recordings). Digital came out last year, but 12" vinyl shipping around 1st March.

1. Break In
2. Low Gravity
3. Salt
4. Still Waiting for U
5. Moonrock
6. Ghosts in CS
7. Unbearable Lightness (feat. Nico Muhly)

I think you'll like this @William Stutter , @Akuratyde and other lovers of Bop / Microfunk music, like me.

Bagged it on digital last year m8!

The year I finally stop including Halogenix’s album in the list is the year he finally releases it :teeth:

:derp2:

Curious how this will be. Hoping i'll be blown away as he's really one of the original proponents of this stye of DnB. I am worried he might suffer the same fate as Culture Shock or Skeptical. Where they had been the genesis of the sounds they brought to the floor, but having released their LP's after the sound had become popular and rinsed by equally talented producers. Making their LP's a bit run of the mill. Either way I'll be preordering that Vinyl.

Curious how this will be. Hoping i'll be blown away as he's really one of the original proponents of this stye of DnB. I am worried he might suffer the same fate as Culture Shock or Skeptical. Where they had been the genesis of the sounds they brought to the floor, but having released their LP's after the sound had become popular and rinsed by equally talented producers. Making their LP's a bit run of the mill. Either way I'll be preordering that Vinyl.
Speaking of Culture Shock albums…

This ^^^

Halogenix is SUCH a versatile producer. I just hope he brings his many flavoured hats to that LP rather than just pushing that mild, rolling funk that he's been pushing the majority of his solo career. He's more than that!

In a separate thought, Skeptical even used to say something like: on his own EP's he used to have 1 tune that was experimental. His releases since he made that statement haven't had that flavour which SO many of his fans used to love.

---

Workforce / Must Make Music confirmed there's a VA album coming on the label in their story the other day...

Screenshot_20240220_063711.jpg

VA thing came out on Flexout Audio in January

1. Teej - Incursion
  2. Trail - Luxx
  3. Amoss & Revan - Slews
  4. Samath - Hireath
  5. Dominus - Halo
  6. Shaddows - Dreamstep
  7. ABLE - Uncertain
  8. Posij & Not Yes - Linchpin
  9. Vektah - Rotation Heavy
  10. Relict - Mystique
  11. GLM - Hittaz
  12. Evolved - Heat
  13. Theoretical - Rhythm Choke

My 4th solo album Head First is up on Bandcamp for preorder. Full release on April 5th.

Digital:

1. In Love
2. Magic
3. Falling
4. Those Eyes
5. Somehow (Feat. Loomis)
6. Reflections (Feat. Chris Naughton)
7. Extant
8. Head First
9. Back To You
10. Echoes
11. Like A Dream (Feat. Oktae)