Exit 10

It definitely wasn't bad as its been made out & despite my earlier comments re the layout all I can think of now is how )EIB( smashed the place & fierce rolling back te years with his no u turn set! Memories are great

It definitely wasn't bad as its been made out & despite my earlier comments re the layout all I can think of now is how )EIB( smashed the place & fierce rolling back te years with his no u turn set! Memories are great

What is the restrictions/idea of the "No U Turn" set?

What is the restrictions/idea of the "No U Turn" set?

It was the definitive label in the techstep era of dnb, people like Ed Rush, Nico, Fierce, Trace all pioneered the style on No U Turn and other labels. Personally I don't think "No U Turn set" means only tunes off No U Turn, it would just as readily mean an era / vibe. But obviously lots of tracks off the label would feature.

Also wtf was going on in the club next door. Some weird fucking gimp shit literally through this partition wall right next to where the mens toilets were...wasn't sure what to make of it until the the guys in the queue pulled back the wall so they could have a butchers. Fucking random.

Did anyone else hear Fierce play a VIP/Remix of Ed Rush & Fierce - Locust? Sounded insanely good! Instant rewind! The place went nuts when this was dropped.

Did anyone else hear Fierce play a VIP/Remix of Ed Rush & Fierce - Locust? Sounded insanely good! Instant rewind! The place went nuts when this was dropped.

yea i remember this. one of the many tunes that deserved at least one rewind. it kinda made me sad though knowing that i would never hear many of those dubs again

Also wtf was going on in the club next door. Some weird fucking gimp shit literally through this partition wall right next to where the mens toilets were...wasn't sure what to make of it until the the guys in the queue pulled back the wall so they could have a butchers. Fucking random.

Yes this was by the toilets? I was talking to some dude who kinda went in by accident said he saw someone with a gimp mask on! freaky shit!!!

I saw a few people walk past the queue in full on gimp suits! Fucking random! What the hell was going on?

Theres a fetish club literally round the corner on the main road, we walked past it when we came out of the station, probably going there.
Pretty sure i saw Danwell come out of there at the start of the night as well

Yeah, vauxhall is my spot. Although if I fancy a change I pop down to Liverpool street and head into dirty dicks

good man, i was actually a little underwhelmed by ghost vip but then i'd had such high expectations of it that it was always going to struggle

Back
Top Bottom