Exit 10

quality music, abysmal organisation by the promoters, far too rammed

100% man, we didn't even bother with room 1 and 2, other than breakage relatively early on in the night. Room 3 was home for the night, Flight's 2 hours non-stop amen rinsing set killed it! They really fucked up on the numbers though and to be honest I wouldn't have gone if I'd known just how stupidly busy it was gonna be.

100% man, we didn't even bother with room 1 and 2, other than breakage relatively early on in the night. Room 3 was home for the night, Flight's 2 hours non-stop amen rinsing set killed it! They really fucked up on the numbers though and to be honest I wouldn't have gone if I'd known just how stupidly busy it was gonna be.
This really.
Did exactly the same, ventured in about 10:30 and saw loxy b2b jubei, not too fussed about skeppy & phizix so caught the end of joe seven's set in room 3 then stayed there the rest of the night. Was almost unbearably packed, pretty sure i was in the line to go for a piss for about half an hour

quality music, abysmal organisation by the promoters, far too rammed

Oversold tickets by a huge amount, but has got to be the best line up I have ever seen.

Saw a bit of / most of the sets from Jubei & Loxy, Skeptical & Dub Phizix, Calibre, Breakage, dBridge, Bad Company, Klute & Marcus Intalex.

Bad Company's set was by far the best imo. Classic after classic of theres :)

from Exit Records Facebook

Exit Records UK
I'd like to thank everyone who came and celebrated my labels birthday yesterday. I was honoured and humbled by your presence. This was an event I won't forget any time soon.
We tried to pull together a line up that represented all the people and music that I'm passionate about within this scene. They came and pulled out all the stops, digging deep into their personal vaults.
I would like to apologise to those who couldn't see the artists they wanted to see and for any discomfort due to the numbers. I'm gutted I missed a few acts myself to be honest! It reminded me of my early rave days: hot, sweaty and fun, but I know that's not everyone's cup of tea. I hope it didn't detract from your enjoyment of the music.
It's strange! I started out as raver, fell in love and have been here ever since. I've been playing to nearly 3 generations of ravers now and it's amazing to see people enjoying it the same way I did & still do. I'm proud that Exit is a part of all this, and want to thank you again for all your support.
On to the next ten years!

D

Reading through some of the posts on the exit facebook page, some people are angryy

Bare pickpockets too, as I was leaving there was a line of about 6 people giving statements to some official out side regarding phones being jacked.
Swear I got my pockets tapped a few times.
Robbing cunts bowling thru the crowd trying to make an earner.

i know, bit excessive isnt it
Thing is its not exit's fault really, just the promoters overselling like mad. Fire wasn't really designed for that many people with all those tight corridors and shit toilets. Had a fun night thought! despite seeing some pretty mad stuff.
PS good to see you again man, was pretty hanging tho tbh so apologies if i didnt talk much haha

yeah some people were ott on the facebook pages.

it just irritated me a bit, had to make a lot of effort to get down there and to spend a lot of the night being severely unconfortable wasn't great. room two was going off. doc scott was playing some outrageous old dubs

im angry i was out of the country and missed it!!

people who are angry, that attended, need to sort their headz out.

wankers.

Back
Top Bottom