Exit 10

Whoever said about sound during Calibre's set nailed it, I forgot about that. Walked into that room thinking 'fuck it I'm gonna forget about these crowds and just enjoy myself' but barely being able to hear the music kind of topped it all off.

Can't comment on the night as I wasn't there - but you can't complain on something being 'oversold' if there's 3 rooms of music on offer and 3 rooms worth of people want to fit into 1 room. Just my 2 pence as I see it and have experienced it on other nights alike...

I couldn't move in room 2 either. Nor the corridors. EVERY toilet was pretty much no go if you didn't want to waste time. And there was still MASSIVE ques outside when I got in. There's no tryina say they didn't mess up crowd wise. Honestly I never thought a rave being 'too busy' would bother me until friday.

The amount of people in that fucking place was retarded. I had to fight my way in to room one most of the night and when I got in there for the start of BC i just told anyone near me to fuck off. I soon got a fair bit of space. Hearing them play Four Days and Oxygen was unreal and when they drew for The Nine. Dear lord...

A great night and wicked lineup but that overcrowding takes a bit of the shine off it for me personally. You can't really pretend that many people crammed into that venue was ok no matter how good the tunes were cos its detracts from the enjoyment slightly

being told to fuck off detracts from the enjoyment slightly

I'm well jel. Sounds like it was amazing even if it was a bit too packed.

The amount of people in that fucking place was retarded. I had to fight my way in to room one most of the night and when I got in there for the start of BC i just told anyone near me to fuck off. I soon got a fair bit of space.

Surprised you didn't get punched out tbh

yeah the calibre set the sound was abysmal, i was really dissapointed.

however went and saw die and krust after who were sick... warhead and special treat went off.

also yeah doc scott was mad, so many optical dubs and those vips of terminator and unofficial ghost were insane

The sound for Jubei b2b Loxy was awful, couldn't hear a thing. Skeptical b2b Dub Phizix was sick, remember Skeptical dropping the Shapeshifter remix which sounded heavy on a system. They did far too many rewinds though that just weren't worthy of rewinds. Bad Company tore the place apart and SP was on fine lyrical form. Anyone remember the tune that BC opened with? My favourite set of the night was Jubei in the lightbox room 3. The sound in there was perfect and had loads of space to dance. His set was so tight and full of dubs, remember he ended with some ridiculous tune that had similar drums as patience, must be new album material. It's a shame that Doc Scott clashed with Bad Company as I was really looking forward to his set. Managed to catch a bit of Fierce towards the end, he went in!

The sound for Jubei b2b Loxy was awful, couldn't hear a thing. Skeptical b2b Dub Phizix was sick, remember Skeptical dropping the Shapeshifter remix which sounded heavy on a system. They did far too many rewinds though that just weren't worthy of rewinds. Bad Company tore the place apart and SP was on fine lyrical form. Anyone remember the tune that BC opened with? My favourite set of the night was Jubei in the lightbox room 3. The sound in there was perfect and had loads of space to dance. His set was so tight and full of dubs, remember he ended with some ridiculous tune that had similar drums as patience, must be new album material. It's a shame that Doc Scott clashed with Bad Company as I was really looking forward to his set. Managed to catch a bit of Fierce towards the end, he went in!

Bc opened with massive stereo remix but mixed out of it. The crowd is not one of the things ill remember about the night.

How was D Bridge's set?

Big.

yeah the calibre set the sound was abysmal, i was really dissapointed.

however went and saw die and krust after who were sick... warhead and special treat went off.

also yeah doc scott was mad, so many optical dubs and those vips of terminator and unofficial ghost were insane

Yes J that Doc Scott set was sick. Had to head back for Bad Company though, that room was going off.

Nice to meet all the heads I did Friday.

Have to say the one advantage of being relatively short was my advantage in those crowds. Just nipped through everyone haha.

Great night, not sure on the system in room 1 but the BC set alone was just sillyness.

Really enjoyable night! Took me a while to get comfortable with the amount of people trying to get around. Highlights have to be Doc Scott reppin in room 2. He played so many exclusive remixs. Terminator remix, Ghost VIP, Your Sound (Photek Remix), Mutant Jazz VIP? Then Fierce straight after was heavy! Heard a different version of Locust which went off!!!! One of the best sets I've seen from Fierce!
Fabio was a nice end to the evening in room 2, playing loads of Bukem, Nookie, PFM, Photek stuff.
Ended up staying till about 8 @ the after party. My legs couldn't handle it anymore. Wicked night in the end! The music definitely made up for the overcrowding at the begining.

Last edited:
I had a really good night, one of the best of the year so far. Music wise was on point for me. Got to see Amit perform a live dnb set (first time I saw him at Renegade Hardware's 18th birthday he played all 140, very disappointing). Breakage's set was awesome, loads of his old dnb tunes. Loxy in Lightbox was the highlight of the night, loads of space to dance and his set was tight (as always). Then saw Doc Scott & Fierce smash it back in Room 2.

There was some negatives on the night, which have already been mentioned. Too crowded at points (with some added wankers) and a poor sound system in Room 1.

Was far too rammed in there man, but was a wikid night managed to catch quite a few people in the end, doc scott & breakage smashed it for me and BC and Calibre in the main room were large, just fire is a bit of a shit club

Amazing set. Started off deep and built the set up and up until Belleview Remix was dropped and the place went apeshit. Shortly after True Romance was dropped and I witnessed one of the most insane reloads ever.

He ended on Mr Malcontent from his first album. Beautiful BEAUTIFUL tune to end the set.

I managed to catch all the Calibre, dBridge, Doc Scott, Klute & Intalex sets. Sound during the Calibre set was abysmal. Really poor. Though he did drop a tune with vox from his new album which sounded beautiful.

If anyone was there during the Doc Scott set, you will know what I mean when I say that the Unofficial Ghost VIP & Terminator remix dubs he brought out for Exit were INSANE. Especially the latter, it's like the original Terminator, but completely fucking twisted as hell. HOWEVER, Marcus Intalex played for a little longer and when it was a little less packed. He dropped some real bangers. I need an ID on one.

Venue was poor. Too many tickets, oversold, greed, etc etc etc (see Facebook for the general consensus on this). For those who say that we shouldn't moan because we were there, trust me, it wasn't a fun experience being in a venue like that. Basslaced were deleting negative posts from their event page reportedly. Not a good look. Place was dangerous man. At least with places like Fabric/Cable, there is space to filter out when it gets packed, here it didn't. You can tolerate the rammo-ness at those venues. Here you couldn't. You know if there's a queue for the guys toilets at a dance, something ain't right.

- - - Updated - - -

Need an ID on this. Really obvious but I can't get it. Pretty sure it's Calibre.

Wicked, really looking forward to May 3rd now when he is down at Cable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hope some of this got recorded.

Was offered Harrys ticket cos his train broke down but by that point i was so messy, and already had some mates round so would have been pretty raw to leave em.

Was the teef'in really that much of a problem? Spose it was just so easy for em considering how packed everyones saying it was.

To be honest regardless of crowd/club the actual music & vibes on the night were ridiculous.

Yes it was busy but with a line up like that it has to be expected. People are just bitching about nothing.

Breakage was a joke & Fabio set at the end was like being in 1996 all over again. We need more nights like this for the people who really are into their dnb/jungle music.

Apparently there weren't plans to record sets, although I'm hoping this changed on the night. Really want to hear every minute of the night!

I'm hoping that as most of the music were old classics this would have been a reason to record the sets but I'm not sure they have. A cd box set would be awesome!!

dbridge commented on facebook "selling cd packs of other peoples music is illegal" on someones request that cd packs were sold

- - - Updated - - -

they might still have been recorded I guess

- - - Updated - - -

PM Forau for a WAV of Bad Companys set

Apart from the crowds and shocking sound in room 1 it was a serious night.

Krust and Die, Doc Scott and Fierce were the standouts personally.

Amazing set. Started off deep and built the set up and up until Belleview Remix was dropped and the place went apeshit. Shortly after True Romance was dropped and I witnessed one of the most insane reloads ever.

He ended on Mr Malcontent from his first album. Beautiful BEAUTIFUL tune to end the set.

I managed to catch all the Calibre, dBridge, Doc Scott, Klute & Intalex sets. Sound during the Calibre set was abysmal. Really poor. Though he did drop a tune with vox from his new album which sounded beautiful.

If anyone was there during the Doc Scott set, you will know what I mean when I say that the Unofficial Ghost VIP & Terminator remix dubs he brought out for Exit were INSANE. Especially the latter, it's like the original Terminator, but completely fucking twisted as hell. HOWEVER, Marcus Intalex played for a little longer and when it was a little less packed. He dropped some real bangers. I need an ID on one.

Venue was poor. Too many tickets, oversold, greed, etc etc etc (see Facebook for the general consensus on this). For those who say that we shouldn't moan because we were there, trust me, it wasn't a fun experience being in a venue like that. Basslaced were deleting negative posts from their event page reportedly. Not a good look. Place was dangerous man. At least with places like Fabric/Cable, there is space to filter out when it gets packed, here it didn't. You can tolerate the rammo-ness at those venues. Here you couldn't. You know if there's a queue for the guys toilets at a dance, something ain't right.

- - - Updated - - -

Need an ID on this. Really obvious but I can't get it. Pretty sure it's Calibre.

That's Calibre - Paragov if i'm not mistaken, think its on his new LP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom