Subzero vs Supreme Being - Epic facebook beef

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
somebody just told me :zest:

I had a look but it seems it has all been deleted but still..

have a nice weekend :teeth:

Last edited:

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Oh c'mon, is it really so important to be credited with an '&' sign? :D Bitching about it on facebook surely isn't the best way how to deal with it Jason :teeth:

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Haha someone sent me the other parts, it's silly man. Jason says '' you know what, fuck this im pulling the tune.....I've already got a bad feeling about it now and have done for the past few weeks then why bother with it''

Just goes to show that facebook causes arguments no matter who you are, it's going to happen one day haha

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Seems a bit unprofessional. A phone call/text would of sufficed..

But if something winds you up, and you can voice your opinion there n then..

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Haha someone sent me the other parts, it's silly man. Jason says '' you know what, fuck this im pulling the tune.....I've already got a bad feeling about it now and have done for the past few weeks then why bother with it''
Added, pure LOLZ, haha!
It has gone off for mastering tho according to him 11 hours ago :lol:

Last edited:

mr meh

VIP Junglist
Sad. Could have just messaged him asking what the deal is rather than letting the whole world know through some petty fakebook dispute.

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
for fucks sake, its tongue in cheek. the guys live together hahaha if people know how they all banter with each other you'll know not to take this seriously.

chill guys, why so serious???

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
the guys live together
Ahuh..so the one is texting on facebook from the bathroom where he takes a shit with his tablet pc and the other one from his smartphone while cleaning up the garage - instead of just talking? :teeth:

I mean, camaan..serious or not. You don´t need a degree in psychology to figure out that Jason is disoppoint. :sadbana:

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
SUpremeBeing comes across as about 12 years old

Sub zero says it was a mistake, so SupremeBeing starts crying and says hes gonna pull the tune?!?!

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
lol it aint serious trust

---------- Post added at 16:28 ---------- Previous post was at 16:27 ----------

well, not as serious as ppl are making out

Tim Viper Recs

Viper Recordings
VIP Junglist
It's quite standard practice for people to be "featuring" on an EP or LP. Has nothing to do with what percentage of a track someone wrote, and tbh nobody gives two shits about it except insecure producers themselves.

ShockOne - Crucify Me feat. Phetsta... it's "feat" because it's a ShockOne LP track, not because he wrote 51%+ of the track.