DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
somebody just told me :zest:

iXAdI.png

R28bV.png

ecwDL.png

XxB75.png

I had a look but it seems it has all been deleted but still..

nothappyjakehmjxl.png

have a nice weekend :teeth:

Last edited:
Haha someone sent me the other parts, it's silly man. Jason says '' you know what, fuck this im pulling the tune.....I've already got a bad feeling about it now and have done for the past few weeks then why bother with it''

Just goes to show that facebook causes arguments no matter who you are, it's going to happen one day haha

Seems a bit unprofessional. A phone call/text would of sufficed..

But if something winds you up, and you can voice your opinion there n then..

Haha someone sent me the other parts, it's silly man. Jason says '' you know what, fuck this im pulling the tune.....I've already got a bad feeling about it now and have done for the past few weeks then why bother with it''

Added, pure LOLZ, haha!
It has gone off for mastering tho according to him 11 hours ago :lol:

Last edited:
Sad. Could have just messaged him asking what the deal is rather than letting the whole world know through some petty fakebook dispute.

for fucks sake, its tongue in cheek. the guys live together hahaha if people know how they all banter with each other you'll know not to take this seriously.

chill guys, why so serious???

the guys live together

Ahuh..so the one is texting on facebook from the bathroom where he takes a shit with his tablet pc and the other one from his smartphone while cleaning up the garage - instead of just talking? :teeth:

I mean, camaan..serious or not. You don´t need a degree in psychology to figure out that Jason is disoppoint. :sadbana:

SUpremeBeing comes across as about 12 years old

Sub zero says it was a mistake, so SupremeBeing starts crying and says hes gonna pull the tune?!?!

possibly its just a pisstake too see all the fanboys lap it up:teeth:

It's quite standard practice for people to be "featuring" on an EP or LP. Has nothing to do with what percentage of a track someone wrote, and tbh nobody gives two shits about it except insecure producers themselves.

ShockOne - Crucify Me feat. Phetsta... it's "feat" because it's a ShockOne LP track, not because he wrote 51%+ of the track.

Back
Top Bottom