Sanctuary Festival 2010

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
Global is a pure turd festival made by gimps for gimps!! If you wanna go a rave then Sactuary it is plus 60% cheaper!! I got the pre-flyer ere m8, thats where i got the info

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
fairy mary... just thought slammin would have more sense than to do a festival at the same time as glade (seeing as glade is now where sanctuary was a few years back!)

thegeneral

VIP Junglist
Global is a pure turd festival made by gimps for gimps!! If you wanna go a rave then Sactuary it is plus 60% cheaper!! I got the pre-flyer ere m8, thats where i got the info
been to both mate and enjoyed both. but i am feeling sanctuary am gutted it aint at matterly bowl though was good in there but will still be sick bring on the rain and mud!

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
Matterly Bowl was a stupid venue with its own climate. Catton Hall is a lovely flat short grass area with trees etc... great setting!!

mikey-bizzle-08

WASTEMAN!
VIP Junglist
Went in 2007 it got fuckin muddy on the last day was a bit of a blag. Hopefully the new venue will be decent and its only half an hour away from where i live!!

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
midlands? fuck sake lol.

not sure if i can be assed now, travel is guna cost more than the ticket...whats wrong with matterly bowl anyway, thought that was a quality place for a festival