Sanctuary Festival 2010

Global is a pure turd festival made by gimps for gimps!! If you wanna go a rave then Sactuary it is plus 60% cheaper!! I got the pre-flyer ere m8, thats where i got the info

fairy mary... just thought slammin would have more sense than to do a festival at the same time as glade (seeing as glade is now where sanctuary was a few years back!)

Global is a pure turd festival made by gimps for gimps!! If you wanna go a rave then Sactuary it is plus 60% cheaper!! I got the pre-flyer ere m8, thats where i got the info

been to both mate and enjoyed both. but i am feeling sanctuary am gutted it aint at matterly bowl though was good in there but will still be sick bring on the rain and mud!

^^ Yeah fair point, for some reason thought Derbyshire was a lot further away.. Us southern fairies ey :rolleyes:

Went in 2007 it got fuckin muddy on the last day was a bit of a blag. Hopefully the new venue will be decent and its only half an hour away from where i live!!

midlands? fuck sake lol.

not sure if i can be assed now, travel is guna cost more than the ticket...whats wrong with matterly bowl anyway, thought that was a quality place for a festival

midlands? fuck sake lol.

not sure if i can be assed now, travel is guna cost more than the ticket...whats wrong with matterly bowl anyway, thought that was a quality place for a festival

dates are the same time as Glade, so the Matterly Bowl is ours mwhahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom