Sanctuary Festival 2010

just so you know, the last ticket price break is on the 1st Aug - if you're going for the full weekend, you can save £26.50 on the camping ticket. they're just £65 plus bf.

reaching this... cant wait... anything i should know before hand about tryin to sneak dirnk in etc?!
how strict are they and is it worth trying!

you can take drink in to the campsite and i heard you dont really get searched full on, cant wait for this its gonna be sick!

---------- Post added at 10:20 ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 ----------

friction, andy c & hype on main stage saturday? :O

reaching this... cant wait... anything i should know before hand about tryin to sneak dirnk in etc?!
how strict are they and is it worth trying!

When it was at matterly bowl, most people weren't even searched. Myself and a few freinds got asked if we had anything we shoulden't have on us, the answer was obviously going to be no.. then we got told to carry on in, coulden't believe it, decent security ey! Even the poeple getting searched was kept to a minimum and there were no dogs! Could be different this year tho who knows. Roll on Creamfeilds ;)!

they wont search anyone... always worth the gamble to sneak some in.

if you don't, you're paying £40 for a crate of 24 and you'll feel like a proper mug.

thats the price at Reading Festival and GlobalGathering, could be cheaper because Sanctuarys smaller but im not taking any chances.

Worst of all at Global it was £40 for 24 cans of TURBORG....

Back
Top Bottom