3. Need U
4. When It Falls (Feat. Oktae)
5. Indigo (Feat. Zeaside)

FOKUZ 23228 - An Ocean Apart Vol. 2
Release Date : October 27th

1. Navigating Dreams
2. All Eyes (Feat. Sam Heselwood)
3. Minotaur
4. Never Come Through (Feat. Allay & JAX)
5. Shape & Form
6. Monte Rosa
7. House On Fire (Feat. Tali) [VIP]

QZB’s album is called Future Forever and is our October 6

First single is stunning

Distro audio juice tease leak.

Sounding very fresh. Would have liked them to explore some avenues of which they've dipped their toes in the past, rather than mainly straight up neuro rollers :-/

Future Forever and Trench are forward thinking for me, but not enough to bag unfortunately

Why did you go with a split label release? Just curious because I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.

Yeah it’s kind of a unique situation! The schedule for Fokuz was pretty full, so Marco, who owns both Fokuz and Celsius, suggested we do it this way in order to get Vol. 1 out more quickly.

Yeah it’s kind of a unique situation! The schedule for Fokuz was pretty full, so Marco, who owns both Fokuz and Celsius, suggested we do it this way in order to get Vol. 1 out more quickly.
Makes sense, yeah. The past year or so has had lots of music being released, I assume a lot of what people were writing in Covid lockdowns in 2020-2021 finally seeing the light of day, and lots of labels therefore having hectic release schedules.

In other (possibly related :teeth: ) news, Dispatch just announced another album, from Genic, due in the next month or so.

It's started!!!! 4 parts incoming!!!! 😱 starting 27th October

EXIT100.1
a1. Fixate - Dead End
a2. Addison Groove - Meaty Business
a3. Sertone - Badly Tripped
a4. Dolenz - Bassic

aa1. Itoa - Sous Vide Foot Bath
aa2. Borderlandstate_the Best Kisser In L.a. - Minimal Input
aa3. Sun People - Tell Me Something
aa4. Dub Phizix - Wasted

Back
Top Bottom