Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Nex Wk

Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Nex Wk

• DO IT RUDEBOI

Votes: 82 97.6%
  • I'M A BORING SAD KNOB CHEESE SO SOMEBODY

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Ne

wear a shirt that says 'I Hate Jews & Blacks' then play Machete mixed with Machete VIP

Go on. You know you wanna...

Re: Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Ne

what time is kick off ?

i need to get my rubber gloves, ham slices and snorkel mask ready

dnbf raid the chatbox

cant wait to raid that chat box up big styyyle

chat box isn't working for me :( can't login or anything

An email has been sent to: my email adress

You need to confirm your address before attempting to login.

i never get the confirmation mail though

Last edited:

chat box isn't working for me :( can't login or anything

An email has been sent to: my email adress

You need to confirm your address before attempting to login.

i never get the confirmation mail though

It takes like two fucking hours for it to come through, always pisses me off

I'm gunna try and watch this but virgin media are being long about fixing our internet and it is sooooooooo slow! Took me about 10 minutes just to run the test, but hopefully it will have sped up a bit by 7! We'll see!

1569473440.png

Slower than 98% of GB lol

its kicking off

its got to send my email though... dnbarena are cunts

look at him with his RAM tshirt, what a bottler

haha the pressure got to him :teeth:

Smashing it!

SEND ME MY EMAIL YOU CUNTS

Is that a ram tshirt? i though it said bam...

But yeah smashing it, and kaning the red bull as well!

look at him with his RAM tshirt, what a bottler

haha the pressure got to him :teeth:

U KNOW THAT .... Ram pressure ... biznes is biznes ... have to say matty is doing well ... quick quick quick get another in,you only got 1 hr ...

respect to MATTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your gunna get a few more gigs/work with on your c.v

That Double on the drumstep bit of Horrible Was fucking NASTY!!!!!!!

Matty runnin' tings right now!!!!

best one was the mix with true romance

g'warn matty!

going in gully, how come chat doesnt work anymore? I don't get sent an email.

Back
Top Bottom