Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Nex Wk

Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Nex Wk

• DO IT RUDEBOI

Votes: 82 97.6%
  • I'M A BORING SAD KNOB CHEESE SO SOMEBODY

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Ne

mowgli red y fronts only please

Re: Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Ne

go as this guy, everybody loves chinese pirates that dress up as the artist formerly known as Prince when going to the shop in the morning for their daily pack of twenty and two pints of milk.
3bbw3pq

Show em how its done Nuera!

sounds good, will be lockedd

Will Nick Toots be there? Ask the Risky for him....
PLEASE

Tomorrow night :P

I didnt get a t-shirt though im afraid.

you better do something special for us matty

Confetti explosion wank for the big finish

please take some embers breaks along

ahhh big ups nu era, gutted ive got class during this, hopefully they upload yours and noize's sets!

refuse to play until toots MCs for you

and drop some skrillex

A little wink at the camera at the end of the set, followed by a nazi salute then a heeltap and an aggressive goosestep through the backdrop knocking down anything in your path headphones still plugged in dragging all the equipment with you would work i reckon.

A little wink at the camera at the end of the set, followed by a nazi salute then a heeltap and an aggressive goosestep through the backdrop knocking down anything in your path headphones still plugged in dragging all the equipment with you would work i reckon.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Toejam again."

Start the set with Rubbish by Clipz.
I dare you.

Back
Top Bottom