Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Nex Wk

Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Nex Wk

• DO IT RUDEBOI

Votes: 82 97.6%
  • I'M A BORING SAD KNOB CHEESE SO SOMEBODY

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Ne

who the hell clicked the knobcheese option haha

Re: Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Ne

I think he should wear a RAM TShirt :)

I think he should wear a RAM TShirt :)

This sounds like a much more sensible idea :D

Maybe i'll paint DNBFORUM on my knuckles or vinyl for the overhead camera shot :teeth:

This sounds like a much more sensible idea :D

Maybe i'll paint DNBFORUM on my knuckles or vinyl for the overhead camera shot :teeth:

shave it into your hair.

Big look Matt! You better play some cheese or ill boycot you...no lie either...Im taking the new High Contrast track or some something that par!

you will promote this website on your segment of said online video feed or so help me im sticking this biro in my eye.

Well if they cry about the dnbforum shirt it would surely be enuff to wear a "new page", "sure is *insert knob*" or "brool story" shirt :teeth:

Big look Matt! You better play some cheese or ill boycot you...no lie either...Im taking the new High Contrast track or some something that par!

haha! Cheers bebes, i'll DD that into Machete for the big finish :teeth:

upping the ante, im also eating an already open anonymous and at least two day old chicken salad from the office fridge should you fail to comply.

bigup !! come on then whos the fuckkin nob cheese then??

i wanna see a dnbforum.com nu era hat or something atleast!!

this is the perfect chance Matty, you have to waer the tshirt, it is all set up for you

Matty congrats on getting a slot on dnbtv. will be watching bro...

seconded.

Both yourself and Mistanoize will no doubt kill it off...will be viewing

Thanks everyone! :)

Possible Andy C Papier-mâché facemask for my intro. With lazers.

I said this before but i'll say it again

String vest, checkered shirt and trucker cap or i wont watch it

Back
Top Bottom