Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Nex Wk

Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Nex Wk

• DO IT RUDEBOI

Votes: 82 97.6%
  • I'M A BORING SAD KNOB CHEESE SO SOMEBODY

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist

ALL IN FAVOUR "CLICK" DO IT RUDEBOI

THOSE THAT THINK "NOT" CLICK "I'M A BORING SAD KNOB CHEESE SO SOMEBODY SHOOT ME"

Goodluck Matty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Re: Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Ne

Yeah Matty! :rambo:

I think someone needs to rustle up a jingle for him?!

Mish Mash

VIP Junglist
Re: Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Ne

Oooooo I have a job interview on that day I might not be back in time for the live show... They better put it up on youtube!

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

big tings!
congrats man!

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist

Wicked... does this mean there will be one huge DNBforum Fap moment??

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist

Thanks everyone :D not sure i'll get away with this though ahah.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist

Thanks everyone :D not sure i'll get away with this though ahah.
Well theyll have to unless they want you to do it topless.. you never know with Risky...

Rowney we're expecting you to do it as well, none of that SDC tshirt business :D

jsmith89

Hmph..... silly...
VIP Junglist

ahh completely forgot about the comp, should be quality mate nice one