Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Nex Wk

Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Nex Wk

• DO IT RUDEBOI

Votes: 82 97.6%
  • I'M A BORING SAD KNOB CHEESE SO SOMEBODY

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Ne

Shame no russians have uploaded it yet

Re: Please Sign This Petition To Get "DJ NEURA" To Wear A DNBFORUM tshirt On DNBTV Ne

I saw most of it. It was awesome man! Were you nervous Matty? You managed to keep poker face the whole way through.

I saw most of it. It was awesome man! Were you nervous Matty? You managed to keep poker face the whole way through.

Cheers bro! Yeah I was haha. But everyone down there was safe as fuck and as soon as I got a couple of mixes down it was like mixing at home! :D

what happened with the very first mix? i guessed it was a needle skipping... that must have been an absolute fuck, first mix in and something fucks up...

still smashed it for the rest of it, thoroughly enjoyable (y)

what happened with the very first mix? i guessed it was a needle skipping... that must have been an absolute fuck, first mix in and something fucks up...

still smashed it for the rest of it, thoroughly enjoyable (y)

haha yeah needle skipped right on the drop :( when I re-did it I was literally staring at it and saying "YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING SKIP" in my head

to be fair everyone in the chatroom clocked it was the needle, must have been a tense moment waiting for it haha...

Felt for you man when that needle skipped, held your nerve though man quality set. I would have shat a brick.

I would say it was probably one of my top 3 wanks ever Matty... well done (y)

to be fair everyone in the chatroom clocked it was the needle, must have been a tense moment waiting for it haha...

haha it was! Thank fuck everyone realised though, as soon as I started again I thought to myself "I wonder how many people have left already" haha
What was the chatroom saying overall? I know they can usually be a tough crowd to win over :D
Felt for you man when that needle skipped, held your nerve though man quality set. I would have shat a brick.

Cheers man appreciate that! I just thought fuck it, its now or never probably wont get this chance again!

I would say it was probably one of my top 3 wanks ever Matty... well done (y)

hahahhaahhahahhaha! Well now you can vote for me at the DNB Awards "Best live set wank material 2011" :teeth:

Well done mate! Can't wait till they up your set..

Hero I'm curious to hear what the other two were over?

Sexy 5head is sexy

everyone in the chat room was loving it Matty, no worries there you definitely won them over!

and Papa one of them was over the back and forth conversation between karl and moskit and the other.... well better we don't talk about that to be honest

yeah chat room was liking it a lot mate don't worry

I said REEEEWIIIIND! Anyways both you and Noize were pretty awesome, definitely the most enjoyed DNBTV "episode" this year for me :)

is this in the archive yet?

Nah not yet mate, i've been checking every day haha. Hopefully soon though!

Nah not yet mate, i've been checking every day haha. Hopefully soon though!
yeah I had a browse for it, fancied checking it out as I unfortunatly missed the orignal airing. ah well, keep us posted.

yeah I had a browse for it, fancied checking it out as I unfortunatly missed the orignal airing. ah well, keep us posted.

Will do buddy. I'd quite like to see it too, it was just a blur and I cant remember much about what I did :D

First set I actually tuned into on DnBTV live.
Was going 'oh fuck' when it skipped though but you handled it with gusto. Big ups mate!

Just incase people have somehow forgotten about this :)teeth:) I should have the MP3 tomorrow and i've been told it will be in the archives tonight / tomorrow.

Im only guna be posting it here first >> http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Nuera/216848125045875 just to try and get some more likes up.
If anyone fancies liking the page would be much appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom