Outlook 2012

roughly how much does it cost to do this festival? Always wanted to go but my mates are always in doubt over the price and to be honest i really cant be arsed organising it all.

roughly how much does it cost to do this festival? Always wanted to go but my mates are always in doubt over the price and to be honest i really cant be arsed organising it all.

£135 ticket, £100 - £200 flight, £300 - £400 spending money.

I would expect to come back with change as well

dammit i really want to go

though I have heard from people in the festival indsutry that outlook is starting to draw "undesirables", ie. people who dont listen to that sort of music and are just going for the location and to get drunk. You know the sort. Any truth in this statement? As Id really like to go before it gets really fucking huge.

dammit i really want to go

though I have heard from people in the festival indsutry that outlook is starting to draw "undesirables", ie. people who dont listen to that sort of music and are just going for the location and to get drunk. You know the sort. Any truth in this statement? As Id really like to go before it gets really fucking huge.

Acording to a few heads at Dubstepforum the best years have already been and gone.

The festival is growing and more an more people who aren't true heads are attending however, this isn't necessaraly a bad thing as this tends to mean a lot more females

Acording to a few heads at Dubstepforum the best years have already been and gone.

The festival is growing and more an more people who aren't true heads are attending however, this isn't necessaraly a bad thing as this tends to mean a lot more females

yeah i can imagine, although dimensions festival looks enormously large

Didnt see this thread before!!

massively hyped - Critical/Headz Boat Parties...hotel for 2 days after to chill out CANNOT CONTAIN EXCITEMENT.

my mate and a couple of birds are camping, wanna get a hotel for the 2 days after tho, just gna try and get one out there!

thats what we did, some 3 star bit 30 euros a night. not sure about doing it when im there might be in such a state I wouldnt know whats going on to sort it there, better to prebook IMO.

eazzzy!! few of the forum heads are going, be good to arrange a little link up if anyones on it? also camping, but have a hotel for the week, so gunna use it a day before, 2 after and possibly a pitstop midway through the festival

for people looking for hotels, we booked through booking.com, can reserve and not pay until a few days before. Found a sick hotel, nice pool for £170 each for a week :)

Back
Top Bottom