Outlook 2012

Calyx & Teebee were fiya tho, how may dex was it? Ridiculous. Plus, they played a few older Calibre & Dilly bits..badmanz.

Calibre was special. Standing at the back of that feckin ridiculous Moat, hands in air, singing along to all the songs with vox like the munted idiot I was. Loved hearing Notting Hill on that system.

That mix with Signs calibre remix & Submerged VIP in the Calyx and Teebee set... omygosh. Dbridge gave them enough banter before them came on about being on 5 decks, but they absolutely destroyed it. EDIT - Hearing Dilly I Wanna Know in that set was pretty mad too.

I must have been standing pretty close to you in Calibre, equally munted, hands in the air, one of the highlights for sure.

That mix with Signs calibre remix & Submerged VIP in the Calyx and Teebee set... omygosh. Dbridge gave them enough banter before them came on about being on 5 decks, but they absolutely destroyed it. EDIT - Hearing Dilly I Wanna Know in that set was pretty mad too.

I must have been standing pretty close to you in Calibre, equally munted, hands in the air, one of the highlights for sure.

YES!! They were ridiculous. They were bringing in tunes from nowhere, cutting them in all over the place. The only (slightly) bad thing I remember them doing was teasing in Milky Way and then teasing it back out just before the drop - which is a pet hate lol. Not that it hindered anything at all tho..

Well if you, or anyone that went, saw a tall white fella with a black new era on standing/skankin/talking to himself at the back of any of the dnb bits I mentioned above...yea that was me :2thumbs:

YES!! They were ridiculous. They were bringing in tunes from nowhere, cutting them in all over the place. The only (slightly) bad thing I remember them doing was teasing in Milky Way and then teasing it back out just before the drop - which is a pet hate lol. Not that it hindered anything at all tho..

Well if you, or anyone that went, saw a tall white fella with a black new era on standing/skankin/talking to himself at the back of any of the dnb bits I mentioned above...yea that was me :2thumbs:

Yea completely agree...swear they teased Return of Forever (well random) in exactly that way too and cut it before the drop, kinda has everyone on the edge of their seats saying WTF are you doing to me!?!??

I was bopping around with some red bandana thing and about 17 other gurners. Just seen some of the pictures starting to surface...think I may have gestured something to you (and a shitload of other people too probably) in the moat for Calibre. the vibes in there were crazy.

Last edited:
^^ the metalheadz boat party was incredible. I yakked on some guys shoes and we literally had a cuddle for no reason for half an hour.

Goldie came round to every single person and thanked them for being there too...only Goldie - legend.

The Calyx set hasn't had too much of a mention. Opened with Terrorist and the place started going off.
That Dbridge set though - OGOSH.

little vid i shot on the shogun boat party. wicked vibes. got a few more to post when i upload them as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely the 2012 year is far better than the previous year. Till now I have visited many beautiful locations around the world and enjoyed my days with my friends and family. As only few months are left to this year so I would be having more great time ahead.

Back
Top Bottom