mistabishi has proven he's a fag once again

I'm pretty sure he watched this and is now attempting to replicate it, sentence for sentence, on facebook.

[video=youtube_share;G6XeKDgzAGA]http://youtu.be/G6XeKDgzAGA[/video]

:shake:

Read the thread title and then read the first two pages of people obsessing over his wang, ironic huh

teethbirdru6.gif

He's playing at Secret Garden Party this year. Am going so am interested in hearing if he actually mixes this time, will have the camera at the ready if he isn't!

I'm pretty sure he watched this and is now attempting to replicate it, sentence for sentence, on facebook.

[video=youtube_share;G6XeKDgzAGA]http://youtu.be/G6XeKDgzAGA[/video]

:shake:

the fuck did i just watch

To begin with I didnt think much of it. Perhaps some comedian pushing sterotypes for a laugh. But when he started with a bit of his biography he showed real knowledge of the scene and although coming on strong initially, in the last few minutes I think he really complemented DJs- not for saving the world, but for doing something worthwhile.

my initial thoughts are straight "this guy took too much mandy" fairplay - he hates the club scene, and he practically insults music for 14 minutes,

and then suddenly he changes his tune and for 3 minutes he talks about DJing being some kind of spiritual communication. What the fuck was his point?

Dont get me wrong, he seems to have some interesting views. but he definitely took too many drugs in the 90's. I got the impression he doesnt even know what he thinks about music any more. And being a music "critic" speaks for itself really, never really understood the profession.

Who's in the naked pics?

What comment did he delete DeeGun?

Thats him in the naked pics, I grabbed them off bananarena..basically I just said that music was before him and he should get over it.

..talk about a quick way to alienate yourself from the small number of fans you have left.

I honestly think those fans he got left are the same pricks than him.

I just read he graduated in philosophy..well that explains where he learned to talk shit.

I try my best not too hate any DJ/Producer But misterbichy comes across as such a prime bellend. At the end of the day as a DJ/producer you need to make your audience feel affiliation to you (or at least admire/like you!) and he's really not helping that in any way. Talk about digging your own grave.

Pretty sure he's got an actual mental illness. Remember hearing it from someone who knows him (& whom shall remain nameless). Anyway, fuck giving him a reply. He's probably wanking in his faecal matter at the amount of attention he's getting.

my initial thoughts are straight "this guy took too much mandy" fairplay - he hates the club scene, and he practically insults music for 14 minutes,

and then suddenly he changes his tune and for 3 minutes he talks about DJing being some kind of spiritual communication. What the fuck was his point?

I don't know why he was trying to find something spiritual in going out, at the end he just seemed to be a fat posh prick that i wanted to punch, very hard, right on the nose. totally alienated me from any points that he had to make, he's got to be mistabishi's long lost brother, both are bitter about dance music because they've majorly fucked up in the scene at one point or another in their lifes.

Pretty sure he's got an actual mental illness.

i heard that too...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom