mistabishi has proven he's a fag once again

Hahahaha oh my god.....after what he did he posts this?! Of all people!?!?!

What a fucking idiot. He does not deserve anything in return from the dnb scene he is clearly a complete prick!

:rofl:

he still hasnt got over it? Only reason people still talk about it is because he comes up with this crap every 6 months.

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:18 ----------

someone find those naked pics hahahah

Phimosis.

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

someone find those naked pics hahahah

img0101wf.jpg

img0103ui.jpg

There you go..a bit blurry tho :teeth:

nice one marlok pure lols

---------- Post added at 19:42 ---------- Previous post was at 19:40 ----------

He hasn't noticed that i have linked one of the pics on that post :P

There have been "better" pics of his wang tho, can´t find em XD

all you musically impotant DJ's will all be fucked. deep, fat and long by people just like me over the next decade. Skrillex was just the first step. It's gonna get so much worse for you all, you'll wish you were born deaf...

^^ had to save it before he regrets it.

Last edited:
"Mistabishi I don't make music for people to pretend that they made those records."

what the fuck is he on about, is he actually insane?

Why doesn't mistabishi care if dj's play his tunes?
Because the only person that plays his tunes are him... And he can't dj

Wow...talk about a quick way to alienate yourself from the small number of fans you have left. His creativity is personified by his "original" DJ moniker...perhaps I should begin calling myself Toyoda or Volkswaggon.

His tunes are shit anyway, never bought one of them. He can't mix and his attitude is fucking disgraceful. I hope he gets willy cancer.

you can tell someone is complete twat when this is their bio

Biography
Previously, although Mistabishi should ought to not, he did; sometimes through this via that into who knows where, although from time to time, also thereafter. In spite of this, he had all the where with all therefore to think from here to there.
Moreover, with all the whys and wherefores from somewhere regained, he will be there, up and over, forever.

Amen.

Trying to compare his views on DJ-Producer relationships to Marx's Theory of Alienation, what a fucking try hard, analogy doesn't even make sense.

Get fucked slaphead and learn to mix.

It seems hes stuck in 1999, masturbating over Renegade Hardware and Konflict and cant get over the fact things move on.

And his argument that his new breed of Producers performing live with Korg EDXs and such will takeover DJing is so fucking pointless because one thing has been made clear from endless vinyl v cdj arguments: the majority of people dont give a fuck what you DJ on, as long as it sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom