make it a lower number of posts to get image uploaded

is there a way to get a pic in my sig without using sumthin like photobucket. warning im not the smartest in computers lol i can just about copy n paste

what do you want as your sig? If it's just an image from some website you need to copy the address of the image. Then click USER CP in the top left and then choose Edit Signature.

e.g. if you wanted to put some random image:

IMG]- but without the space between the forward slash. Easy.

you'll have to use photobucket or Imageshack to host it. Then follow the first post

nah mate you dont need to upload it to an external site. you can add attachments direct to your sig.

go to edit sig, and click the browse button, then upload the image straight to your sig (y)

to be fair i love drum and bass but 1000 posts is alot, and to the people who boast about gettin 1000 posts in a few weeks or whatever should spend more time raving and less time chattin shite on here imo

to be fair i love drum and bass but 1000 posts is alot, and to the people who boast about gettin 1000 posts in a few weeks or whatever should spend more time raving and less time chattin shite on here imo

in some ways your right but really it is what it is, and hopefully the reason your here is cos this place is friendlier than DNBArena of DOA and so you mett some like minded people who are down to earth
on other forums, you can bitch all ya like there, in fact if you don't it will look wierd. In fact if you ain't got 10,000 potss on some forums nobody pays you any attention unless to slag you anyway, unless they know you you be...so it ain;t so bad fi reel aiight chill

Back
Top Bottom