Survey: Would you use a soundcloud helper bot to get more real followers?

Dmitri

I have a specific question in terms of soundcloud promotion in terms of moral:

I've been playing with beats for quite some while and getting music out there has always been something overwhelming for me. After I met a dear comrade of mine - Ivan /we both signed for a 20 y.o. dope label/ and he introduced me to the idea of a clever yet simple soundcloud follower bot (more info where we're at with this project http://www.soundcloudhelper.com/ mac osx only) ofc there had to be unfollowing and then a few other cool features came and we came to wonder wonder if other people would be happy to use other such tools? Long story short, it is a native mac osx app, that helps you follow a certain number of people per day, while remembering your followings list to avoid repeat. It follows people based on accounts you point it at and it can follow pro users only.

Has anybody used other handy soundcloud helpers and if not, where would you stand in using such tool to get more real soundcloud followers than rather just make good music and "wait"?

Obvsly, this is not a project made to make you die filthy rich, but rather a clever little helper for mac osx users, so please try being constructive for me, thank you.

I have a specific question in terms of soundcloud promotion in terms of moral:

I've been playing with beats for quite some while and getting music out there has always been something overwhelming for me. After I met a dear comrade of mine - Ivan /we both signed for a 20 y.o. dope label/ and he introduced me to the idea of a clever yet simple soundcloud follower bot (more info where we're at with this project http://www.soundcloudhelper.com/ mac osx only) ofc there had to be unfollowing and then a few other cool features came and we came to wonder wonder if other people would be happy to use other such tools? Long story short, it is a native mac osx app, that helps you follow a certain number of people per day, while remembering your followings list to avoid repeat. It follows people based on accounts you point it at and it can follow pro users only.

Has anybody used other handy soundcloud helpers and if not, where would you stand in using such tool to get more real soundcloud followers than rather just make good music and "wait"?

Obvsly, this is not a project made to make you die filthy rich, but rather a clever little helper for mac osx users, so please try being constructive for me, thank you.
Give me money and I will make you famous like I did Andy C. Ivan make you famous. Email me at ivanmakeyoyfamous@tahoo.com

Not sure why you want loads of random followers that probably don't ever listen to your tracks anyway.
I'd happy with 10 people who listened to my music over 10,000 random names liking my account.

P.S. Any producers or bands I get random follow requests off on SoundCloud I ignore. I just think desperate an therefore, shit.

I feel like most people who use sc bots are deluding themselves about the quality of their own music, tbh.

No, I wouldn't use a SC bot.
But I'm not sure my opinion is valid because I'm actually heterosexual.

Not sure why you want loads of random followers that probably don't ever listen to your tracks anyway.
I'd happy with 10 people who listened to my music over 10,000 random names liking my account.
it's not about random followers, our bot will let you target people that follow, let's say your favourite label, and if your sound is similar, you fav label's followers might like your music too, that's what the concept is all about :) to actually help you reach people that will really follow your sound, does it make a bit more sense now?

oooohhhh...
so this isn't something great you've found and wish to share? it's something shit you wish to sell.

it's not about random followers, our bot will let you target people that follow, let's say your favourite label, and if your sound is similar, you fav label's followers might like your music too, that's what the concept is all about :) to actually help you reach people that will really follow your sound, does it make a bit more sense now?

It's true ^^^
The soundcloud bots also notify me when sexy singles are near me too.

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. Bots don't do that. They try to take over the world and put humanity into submission. Remember Skynet? Askimet?

Back
Top Bottom