katy perry officially remixed by noisia

heard this remix for the 1st time last night, was pleasantly suprised, is a decent remix tbh

in it for the money, sad to say theyre killing the name noisia. should be under a different name.
my noob ass brother whos getting into that pop dubstep (cause every song has a dubstep remix now!!! wtf) is like have you heard of noisia?
so i showed him the tide and facade, and hes like na, the electro dubstep producers, whats this crap.......
they could do better

yeah not feeling the vocals at all, but the overall tune aint that great either just your typical modern dubstep.
I expected alot more from noisia easily some of most technical producers out there.

imgres
its different but er... its not a speckled hen

meh, i prefer the build up to the drop hahahah.
i like liquid and its melodic like alot of that, if these vocals were used and it wasnt a big artist people would be like yeah good vocals but because its pop music people turn their nose up at it, noisia were the last people i expected to turn to the money side, but i dnt blame them

meh, i prefer the build up to the drop hahahah.
i like liquid and its melodic like alot of that, if these vocals were used and it wasnt a big artist people would be like yeah good vocals but because its pop music people turn their nose up at it, noisia were the last people i expected to turn to the money side, but i dnt blame them

if it werent katy perry people would say it were good vocals, so yeah - who would say no really?

Her vocals are shit, I hate her voice, why can't she just shut up?

Tune's alright.

Back
Top Bottom