jump up

roomfullofpeoplewhocare.jpg

End of the day it's what you make of it really. If you like a certain track and it gets a crowd moving then it shouldn't really matter what sub-genre it falls under. That's why we try to play across the board in our monthly mixes. Try and showcase the full spectrum.

fucks sake, this debate is fucking stale, if ya like it, listen to it, if ya dont like it dont listen to it but dont be a fucking mug and hate on people who do, i have never ever seen a Tech is fucking Shit, or Neuro is fucking shit because people who apparently listen to so called innovative or ground breaking music (as they call it) seem to take it on them selve to shoot down people who dont, get off ya high horses, no one gives a fucking shit if ya like it or not...

there are a few people on this forum who fit into this catagory perfectly, enjoy the dnb for what it is and stop hating genres, lifes too fucking short.

in a bizzle

Last edited:
Not dead, just a lot less shit being released. Thank god

wonder why people always wonder if something is dead. Is Jump up dead? Is vinyl dead? If all you do is follow trends your brain dead

This subject

sleep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like a fucking novelty toy you pull the string and it goes on and on and on....

Boring shite. I'd rather wank off with sandpaper than sit reading through this repetitive, rehashed bullshit.

Yes I'm pissed Arsenal just lost. :mad:

Like a fucking novelty toy you pull the string and it goes on and on and on....

Boring shite. I'd rather wank off with sandpaper than sit reading through this repetitive, rehashed bullshit.

Yes I'm pissed Arsenal just lost. :mad:

what was the score?

Back
Top Bottom