is this good for sumting a 12 yr old made

I think he's really 12. He can't spell 'something' or 'this'......... but hang on............'constructive criticism' ......nah man. He's 32.
What's Chanty doing in the New Talent section any way.....?

fuck off and climb out of ur own asses i was jokin with the original comment about him being 32.
seemed funny to me how when dan m pointed out it said he was 16 all he said was oops, i jus realised that, then randomly stated that his uncle knows sum1 who created the site. then a couple posts later he said i put 16 not 12 so i could deffo get on the site. he probably is 12 and i was just messin about with him so get off ur high horses u twats. and btw im not lookin in any particular sections i just search new posts u wanker

Last edited:
in fairness though joel, keep posting mate, we all believe you. just chanty is a bit sour.............arsenal went another year without winning nuttin.

sorry dude it was too irresistable

lol sig what u want danny boy but i will find u and laugh in ur face next season wen man u finish 3rd. tbh i havent heard this "kids" beats and i wouldnt know what to listen for if i did so i cant give any constructive criticism. im still not 100% convinced this dude is 12 going on by what i said earlier, sum1 pointed out that there is no actual proof that he isnt. well there is no proof that he is either but alot more suggestions that hes not i.e it says hes 16 in his profile and he doesnt speak like most 12 year olds ive ever spoken to. there is no proof that im not an eastern mongolian, out of work, michael jackson tribute artist, but does that mean im not?

right am sorry but this needs to be said now.

anyone who has only negative shit to give this twelve yr old kid please fuck off out of the thread now.

already told the kid to up the clip length n he did.. its beneath the initial clip.

fuck off and climb out of ur own asses i was jokin with the original comment about him being 32.
seemed funny to me how when dan m pointed out it said he was 16 all he said was oops, i jus realised that, then randomly stated that his uncle knows sum1 who created the site. then a couple posts later he said i put 16 not 12 so i could deffo get on the site. he probably is 12 and i was just messin about with him so get off ur high horses u twats. and btw im not lookin in any particular sections i just search new posts u wanker

:gimp:

lol sig what u want danny boy but i will find u and laugh in ur face next season wen man u finish 3rd. tbh i havent heard this "kids" beats and i wouldnt know what to listen for if i did so i cant give any constructive criticism. im still not 100% convinced this dude is 12 going on by what i said earlier, sum1 pointed out that there is no actual proof that he isnt. well there is no proof that he is either but alot more suggestions that hes not i.e it says hes 16 in his profile and he doesnt speak like most 12 year olds ive ever had locked in my bedroom. there is no proof that im not an eastern mongolian, out of work, michael jackson tribute artist, but does that mean im not?

your sick chanty........real sick

i dont think i new what a drum and bass forum was when i was 12, or what a wobble is...

but anyway, sounded ok for a 12 yr old.

whats wrong with a twelve year old saying constructive and criticsim
we spend way way too much time doing english at school
although once we got to make a tune on reason for a project, i made sum drum and bass and my teacher said there was too much bass.:rinsed:
to kreases comment
most people in my school like shitty pop music
but my dad used to play me lots of lee perry and stuff when i was 6
so yeah
then i found out about dubstep!
and dnb
and breakcore
Venetian snares is massive!!!!:):)

whats wrong with a twelve year old saying constructive and criticsim
we spend way way too much time doing english at school
although once we got to make a tune on reason for a project, i made sum drum and bass and my teacher said there was too much bass.:rinsed:
to kreases comment
most people in my school like shitty pop music
but my dad used to play me lots of lee perry and stuff when i was 6
so yeah
then i found out about dubstep!
and dnb
and breakcore
Venetian snares is massive!!!!:):)

fair play to u kid, i was doubting you tbh.......tell teacher theres never too much bass! lol

big tings in the future for u if u keep at it properly.

Krease

Back
Top Bottom