Seems like a decent forum!! I'm Troy and...

Troy Manvell

Hello,

a new acquaintance of mine directed me too this site. He said the people here are a friendly bunch and advisory when it come to uploading new tunes, could do with some avid dnb lovers to review some of my new tunes cause sound cloud just isn't cutting the mustard.

Im a 27 yr old independent producer who is inspired by the likes of high contrast, evol intent ewun, spor and some goldie others.

I came here to learn more from others and too maybe get some reviews on new tunes i've made.
Also i like the web design of this site, its a good layout and the first forum iv'e ever used, so a bit of a noob around here.

looking forward to posting on here in future

Welcome, here's the section for you to post all your tunes:

https://dnbforum.com/forums/new-talent-track-reviews.21/

It's a bit of a two way street thing there, review other people's stuff, they'll take the time to review you properly. Although don't be surprised if at times you only receive a "nice track m8".

We also have a forum competition happening right now, maybe you'd like to join and be part of that production community:

https://dnbforum.com/threads/dnbforum-sample-pack-competition-06-10-2017-03-11-2017.199396/

:2thumbs:

Hello,

a new acquaintance of mine directed me too this site. He said the people here are a friendly bunch and advisory when it come to uploading new tunes, could do with some avid dnb lovers to review some of my new tunes cause sound cloud just isn't cutting the mustard.

Im a 27 yr old independent producer who is inspired by the likes of high contrast, evol intent ewun, spor and some goldie others.

I came here to learn more from others and too maybe get some reviews on new tunes i've made.
Also i like the web design of this site, its a good layout and the first forum iv'e ever used, so a bit of a noob around here.

looking forward to posting on here in future

WWWWWWWWWWWELCOME, dont listen to these jerks, im carl, how are you doing! can we hear a bit of your stuff? your tunes?

Nuh uh...

Don't listen to Carl, he's one of those "gheys" you hear about.

He will sweep you off your feet with positive comments about your tunes, be exceedingly helpful in terms of of practical, technological and creative advice...

Then he'll just go all Kevin Spacey on you.

Its happened to the best of us, just want to pre-warn you, Carl is a predator.

haha hes so funny this guy, "hell hath no fury..." eh? haha boy oh boy that guy is so funny.

seriously, i would never do that. i would never make you do something you didnt want to do.

but you are going to repay me with your body for the money i spent, are you not

Back
Top Bottom