Grooverider / Shimon / TC / Taxman / Heist
Jaydan / Phantasy & Spyda Showcase / Crissy Criss
DJ Ollie / Majistrate & Nicol / Garry K / Barrington
Grimey / Mr Nice / Adi-J
Skibadee / Fun / Harry Shotta / IC3 / EksMan / Shabba
Herbzie / GQ / Trigga / $pyda / Evil B / Foxy
Five Alive / Presha / Bensta / Krafty / Dapper

no Original Sin, Sensai, Shifta? ARGH!

Ave u ever seenSensai or Shifta at anything big, doubt Lloyd would book em tbh man

I've never been to the Dam before, I reckon popping my cherry with this rave might be a good idea!! Now to find someone enthuastic enough to pay all that money to come with me !!

Fuckin hell the worst thing is there is no Jungle rm at all.......jus fuckin dubshit arghhhhhhhhhh! Tht means no Nicky B, Kenny Ken, Devious D etc.......! Also, main rm has no Friction, Hype, Bryan Gee.....wats goin on?! Peace.

the line up ain't worth shiz imo. nice seeing heist gettin on there tho, big ups.
thing is with inno in the dam, you don't really got for the line up do you?
you just go out there to get mashed off you face on funky milkshakes, and the fact that there's some dnb in the evening is a bonus, right?
£60 for 2 nights of raving is pver priced when you'd get a whole line up like that over here for £20 in one night.

still, inno in the dam is an experience. but if it falls near cani cup week it just starts getting well busy and packed out there etc...

the line up ain't worth shiz imo. nice seeing heist gettin on there tho, big ups.
thing is with inno in the dam, you don't really got for the line up do you?
you just go out there to get mashed off you face on funky milkshakes, and the fact that there's some dnb in the evening is a bonus, right?
£60 for 2 nights of raving is pver priced when you'd get a whole line up like that over here for £20 in one night.

still, inno in the dam is an experience. but if it falls near cani cup week it just starts getting well busy and packed out there etc...

Agree its expensive but its worth it, and having the Cup the following week was nice bonus even if it meant being holed up in the hotel room as there was nowhere to sit at the best shops.

that's the point of the dam tho right?
the point of dam is being out in shops and experiencing the culture.... all you do at home is sit in your room or whatever smoking dope, so how's that different from a hotel room?

canni cup week is over rated as well imo. too busy, and the 'judges' packs you get are just rip off really. best to go out there a few weeks after the cups passed - as then you'll know who's won and what shops are the best to check out!!!

that's the point of the dam tho right?
the point of dam is being out in shops and experiencing the culture.... all you do at home is sit in your room or whatever smoking dope, so how's that different from a hotel room?

canni cup week is over rated as well imo. too busy, and the 'judges' packs you get are just rip off really. best to go out there a few weeks after the cups passed - as then you'll know who's won and what shops are the best to check out!!!

Haha, I made it sound like we were proper hermits, we did a fair bit of exploring but I didn't really enjoy spending too much time in the coffee shops (apart from Lost in Amsterdam), sitting on uncomfortable bench like seating and the staff getting funny if you were making too much noise etc..

Going again this weekend hopefully if anyone has any recommendations for smokes..?

Last edited:
Me and mates are planning to go to inno in the dam 09 for my 18th and want to know whether it has actually been confirmed yet and are there any dates. Also is there a age restriction coz some of my mates will still be 17.

Yea any help on this one guys, in the same position. Can u blag it wiv a decent enuf fake driving lisence or is it 2 coosha. My m8s 17 and will av 2 cum along 4 the fun, is it the innovation staff on the door or is it the normal club staff. Do they use the UV scanners. Would my m8 av 2 av his ticket in the same name as the ID. Need a hand on this plz fellas. Same 4 any1 who went in the coffee houses, wots Id-ing like there, can u pull it off easy. cheerz

Yea any help on this one guys, in the same position. Can u blag it wiv a decent enuf fake driving lisence or is it 2 coosha. My m8s 17 and will av 2 cum along 4 the fun, is it the innovation staff on the door or is it the normal club staff. Do they use the UV scanners. Would my m8 av 2 av his ticket in the same name as the ID. Need a hand on this plz fellas. Same 4 any1 who went in the coffee houses, wots Id-ing like there, can u pull it off easy. cheerz

If they are holding it at the same clubs as last time, the first club ID'd about 1 in 5 people and I saw no searches, the second night's venue was tight ID's and searches on every single person. They didn't check the names on my tickets at either night.

As for the shops they might ID you but there's so many shops there your mates are bound to get served in one of em.

Attachments

• dam09_efly500.gif
    dam09_efly500.gif
    268.4 KB · Views: 38
line up doesnt look the best like ppl have mentioned. deffo still gna make it again this year last year was funny times. my 2 yearly holidays for the next few years is inno in the sun and inno in the dam. got thrown out of our sweet hotel while we were tripping off shrooms and was fuckin pissin with snow. stayed in a hostel for a few nights, bit hectic but fuck it we were on holiday, what do they exepct us to do, not smash our room up?

its better than a usual lineup of just andyc, mampi, hype, friction, nicky b snore... im sick of the same lineup at every single rave with the same mcs its too repetitive thats why im on westfest cos they always try a bit different there.

just out of curiosity for people who have gone to dam has anyone seen the guy in one of the coffee shops that looks exactly like side show bob? same looks same hair and he's a joker though not atempted murderer!? cracked me up when i saw him me and my mates just couldn't stop laughing at him... if i remember rightly the coffee shop had sort of old skool train carrige seats in there and there were two levels to it over looking a canal.... anyone else seen him he's pretty recognisable

i got ID'd heavily out there, cant remember not having to get it out. but i lookd bare young!

Back
Top Bottom