Innovation in the Dam 2009

delta hotel is perfectly located. cheap but has everything you'l need. amsterdam is pretty expensive you WILL need a grand for a quality long wk end... MINIMUM. tickets are 30 per night... best wk end of the year by far roll on nov.

Agree 100000%, tourist trap.

Go to Lost in Amsterdam if you wanna smoke & drink. Cafe 420 was one of my favourites.

Dampkring, good bud but didn't like the waitress or sitting on stools.

all about greenhouse!!!!!!! Trust, get the super silver haze, order some nachos and a hot chocolate with cream. Bliss..

mannn i wanna go back dam, such an expensive trip though!

I just came back from the dam for 5 days..

Easy to book for hotels mate, very cheap, we stayed n the red light district in a nice place for aobut £30 a night, hotel the crwon it was called, also try the nicel hoted, quentin arrive.. these are also cheap and nice.

Easy jet for flights aswell I would advise

Smoke go to hill st blues, the place is awesom, plays dnb and is tagged everywhere, also blues brothers is a nice coffe shop (best smoke is buddha haze)..

Lost in amsterdam you can go buy drink and smoke your own weed in there, there are also a few places in the red light d you can do this aswell but not half as many sonce the laws changed

Mushrooms you can still get some places but most sell truffles which are just as strong so if thats your type of thing munch 'em mate there wicked

Dont buy anyting from any1 on the streets cause 20 euro for 4 mints is quite steep imo, enjoy!!!

lol and make sure u dont go down the tranny lane!
:

too true...

ate sum mushrooms and end up down there.. was a nightmare :p

joking...

i stayd at downtown bulldog... its sick coz they got a bar downstairs so u can get up and blaze and drink within 3 minutes...

if u find it check out white dolphin... theyr signiture draw is sum of the strongest out there

was there last weekish most places i went didnt care if you used tobacco to be honest, them truffles aint bad i got so fucked the first night i struggled to pick my feet off the floor and i cried for so long cos i imagined the white ball came off the snooker table and hit my mate in the head, there was also a few rides in dam square when i went which was good while fucked. The graff over there is everywhere n puts england to shame so sick!!! i wanna move there, spent 150 on 3 different birds aswell i couldnt resist

was there last weekish most places i went didnt care if you used tobacco to be honest, them truffles aint bad i got so fucked the first night i struggled to pick my feet off the floor and i cried for so long cos i imagined the white ball came off the snooker table and hit my mate in the head, there was also a few rides in dam square when i went which was good while fucked. The graff over there is everywhere n puts england to shame so sick!!! i wanna move there, spent 150 on 3 different birds aswell i couldnt resist

Yeah mate, i heard as long as you were subtle you can get away with it.

Love the story about the truffles!

Me and mates are planning to go to inno in the dam 09 for my 18th and want to know whether it has actually been confirmed yet and are there any dates. Also is there a age restriction coz some of my mates will still be 17.

i got back on monday from dam. it is proper overpriced with regards to green, like 1 gram for 14 euros. i didnt mind paying though, considering your never gonna see green like that in england! i've never seen fitter girls in my life though, blates worth the edge to pay for it. no touchy feeeeeely though ha. best coffee shop i went to was the hill street blues, not for the green but for the graff & their moccas. boooooom. plus trippin out on shrooms was far too intenese in there! definately going to inno in the dam. standard.

ye dams wicked everytime, all about barneys and grey are. It is overpriced but you are paying for the choice which has got to be worth it
Inno out there Friday 20th & Saturday 21st November

Yea this has definitely been confirmed for Friday 20th and Saturday 21st November - the flyers are out, got one when i came out Hospitality last Friday, first ones ive seen.

Attachments

• VALVE_CARNIVAL_WEEKEND_SHOWDOWN_STRIP_PROOF_1.jpg
    VALVE_CARNIVAL_WEEKEND_SHOWDOWN_STRIP_PROOF_1.jpg
    742.9 KB · Views: 76
go to the winston club for cheeky monday, every week, heavy night, bigups sinistah n insom!

www.myspace.com/cheekymonday

YES YES REFIX! Big ups

Yes looking forward to a 2nd time around for inno in the dam for me and for those up for staying longer, no doubt there will be a Cheeky Monday after inno session!

Refix and all my UK crew listenin - hit me up when you're in town!

insom
------
http://www.facebook.com/pages/insom/57166429134
http://www.myspace.com/insomdj

rite guys.. wana go this year man.. cant think of nuffin better than ravin n smokin.. siiick. any one kno cheapest way of doing it? buying tikets online for innovation but what bout hotels or hostels.. cud well be bout ten of us.. any recomendations?? how much dollar am i guna need to.. will hav to save now after global lol xx safffe :)

Back
Top Bottom