Innovation in the Dam 2009

Yeah the coffeeshops are tight on ID as they don't wanna be losing their licenses, Im going back to Innovation this year but just for the Friday night's raving.

Can't wait already!

There's a Revivial In The Dam at the end of this month aswell......a jungle weekender!! Might go to both..........

just gave my mate the money hes gna book it wen he gets home. just under £250 for 3 nights all in. not the best place to stay but not gna b in there much justa place to rest my head. how much everyone elses costing them? anyone fully booked up yet?

booke up nice n early all in flights, hotewl, club tickets, the lot, just over 250. still need to sort out the vip tho

we payed 115 euros for the flight and 200 for the appartment (5 nights) + ticket i think it cost 60

Tickets - £60
Flights - £100
Hotel - £80

Smoking some NYD and going for a tour around the Heineken factory - Priceless

i was noiw 6 times in adam and still didnt go to that fucking heineken museum 1h of free drinking ... i was there once but i can tell u sunday is closed.....mabey this time

i was noiw 6 times in adam and still didnt go to that fucking heineken museum 1h of free drinking ... i was there once but i can tell u sunday is closed.....mabey this time

Looks like you've been in adam 6 times too many if u ask me.

That was just a noise.

Looks like you've been in adam 6 times too many if u ask me.

That was just a noise.

its always the same in adam
u are 24/7 pumped up with high qualaty weed and shrooms that drinking beer even when its free is not so important

never doing shrooms again, once and once only. horrible things taste wise, i enjoyed the trip aprt from getting giggly smashing the hotel up then being kicked out in the snow :(

never doing shrooms again, once and once only. horrible things taste wise, i enjoyed the trip aprt from getting giggly smashing the hotel up then being kicked out in the snow :(

Mate I'm tellin ya the BEST time I've had on shrooms was when we went Inno back in 07. We done it on the Sunday night so all ravin was done and dusted......but fuck me I haven't laughed so much in all my life!! We got these ones called Golden Teachers?! (yes they were that good we still rememba the name!) They weren't completely trippy but it just gave us UNCONTROLLABLE laughing fits. I mean our eyes were bloodshot and our lungs hurt for days!! But I completely sympathise.......being chucked out when you're tripping and it's snowing!!!!! Now that's something to tell the grandkids ay!!

wat do u get for VIP?

It says u get a privatebar wiv waitress, entry to the artists area, an a few other things, probably a load of bollox as so many people will do it, bit like them saying go 4* at in the sun an get a cd pack, never happened, but it's only a tenner so will give it a go

my tickets have been returned to sender n i only have 5 days to get them now, anyone know how i can get my tickets before wednesday 18th?

or if i can give my name at the door or something, if i dont get my tickets before wednesday then im 180 squid down the drain, plus i cant go to the rave, can anyone help me out.

hi! I would like to know how what day is better fo go because I go to innovation only for one night and I want to know what night is better (friday or satrudaY).
I would like to know where or in what places I can buy the ticket during the day in Amsterdam or if I only can buy in the door of Melkweg/Merkantil the same night too.

THANK YOU.

Back
Top Bottom