How did you get your dj/producer/artist name?

When i say jago you say YO! JAGO

quick responses you have, young pedowan :teeth:

yoda.jpg

I'm James G cos my first name's James and my second name starts with the letter G. I'm so boring. All the names I thought of sounded so cheesy though. Maybe I'll change it later.

Seriously? Well, that's great actually. :D
I'm happy making this thread, found out great stuff about you guys...

It comes from health and safety legislation. Works well for me have been using it about 4 years. First and only namesake

Last edited:
Anyone guess how I got revtech?

But how I got tatilla is a spin off part of my name. Dunno if it's a keeper.

I was drunk with a few mates watching scrubs and I was trying to think of a name, I came up with something and then Dr Cox called Ted Sweaty Teddy and my friend said that I should use that as a name becuase i'm like a bear and I sweat loads.

Thats how I remember it anyway

Got the name Gambit from playing Blackjack (not 21). I was shit at it and always had the most cards in my hand. So my mates at college named me after the X men character Gambit who throws cards.

I got mine from a skate company called Matix years ago but converted it to Mattix. Simple enough.

Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health

Tis me COSHH :teeth:

I always thought it was coshh as in a little batton used for whacking people on the head with...

anyway, my name is pretty straight forward... my names richie and i live in the stix

Back
Top Bottom