Hi Guys & Girls My Name is Kris from the label DivisionBass Digital

Hi, I am here to introduce my self, My name is Kris and I am the owner of the long time running DivisionBass Digital,

DivisionBass Digital are an independent Record Label based in Bristol England who specialize in Drum & Bass, Dubstep, most types of House Music, Electronica, Glitch, and many other types of EDM genres.

We where established in 1997 but formally known as Vinyl Related Records and we specialize in promoting your music around the world and have a very comprehensive distribution list where we will deliver your music to many of the worlds leading digital download and streaming stores and services. We also offer your music to hundreds of the worlds best club and radio DJ’s for plays in their set’s for maximum exposure to listeners.

DivisionBass Digital have many top class artists from around the world producing some real high quality tunes. We pride ourselves in finding and hearing great producing talent and we search the world to find that quality talent.

If you are a new up and coming or established artist and feel you have a track you would like us to listen to and help you? Then please send us a demo. Don't be shy - you have to start somewhere; We will be happy to help you.

All our staff are also artists so we know how hard it is to get your tunes out into the big wide world so we will do as much as we can to help you. If you would like to join DivisionBass Digital please send us your demo(s)

if you feel we can help you please visit our Website for further details. https://www.divisionbassdigital.com/index.htm

Back
Top Bottom