How did you get your dj/producer/artist name?

was nicknamed "Chucky" at school, influenced by Chucky from the rugrats (kids TV show, kid with massive crazy ginger hair, like mine :D). Then changed the spelling to Chuky because it looks better for paintin graff blud. So I kept it for DJing too.

WHEN I WAS DE YOUTMAN, I FELL INTO THE HIP HOP/B-BOY CULTURE. WHICH INCLUDED WRITING GRAFITTI DJING & AND ALL ROUND B BOY MOVEMENT, THEN HIP HOP TURNED TO SHIT IN THE DAYS OF PUFFY ETC... SO I BOUGHT MY FIRST DNB RECORD (PESHAY - PREADETOR) ...ummm

so yea, my dj names comes from graffiti, a name ive had since i was like 13

Similar story here; I never really put up huge pieces but my handstyle was always SMD, which I got from my initials; when I started rapping back in 98 it kinda stuck wit me, added the MC to it recently cause I discovered Simion Mobile Disco, and didn't want anyone confused on flyers, but for the most part I still just go by SMD

My DJ name is Phraze.. i hadnt really fort of a DJ name before i made this account which is why my forum name is Con :). i got Phraze as my last name is Fraser.. just messed about with it

havent set on one yet, thinking maybe dj rupture, or dj division. my name is jago and a friend suggested dj go which sounds shit but means sumink coz says my name innit...fuck noes if the day ever arises il have to decide wot goes on the flyer then

havent set on one yet, thinking maybe dj rupture, or dj division. my name is jago and a friend suggested dj go which sounds shit but means sumink coz says my name innit...fuck noes if the day ever arises il have to decide wot goes on the flyer then

Why not use Mrjingo. I like that. Or just use your name. Jago would be a unique DJ name.

eeeeeeh. It's ok. I almost like Ilovelondon more than that man. Just my opinion tho.

haha, that's probably cause you're already used to it.
Found it a chitty username in the beginning, but got used to it too...
But seriously, ilovelondon as an artist name. That's no good when someone refers to it.
"heard ilovelondon's new set?"
Or on flyers. Wouldn't work...

haha, that's probably cause you're already used to it.
Found it a chitty username in the beginning, but got used to it too...
But seriously, ilovelondon as an artist name. That's no good when someone refers to it.
"heard ilovelondon's new set?"
Or on flyers. Wouldn't work...

You know you prolly right. Been looking at it on here for so long. Got a ncikname friends call u?

You know you prolly right. Been looking at it on here for so long. Got a ncikname friends call u?

nah, not really. I tend to call lots of friends 'lonely stoner'. When they've got a tired face going or something like that. Funny shit.
But that i'm not going to use.

Was originally known as the Instigator , cos I was always starting shit ..be it pisstakes or other malarky...then I found out there was some moody fucker from Watford with the same name....so I went for Stan cos thats mi name....but tehn I did some radio work, and wanted a different name ...so I chose Phase cos it was just a phase I was going through. bad move every cunt is called phaze,faze,fazer,phazey and they all think they are the original...anyway radius is on account of certain abilities but that you'll have to work out yourself.

Was originally known as the Instigator , cos I was always starting shit ..be it pisstakes or other malarky...then I found out there was some moody fucker from Watford with the same name....so I went for Stan cos thats mi name....but tehn I did some radio work, and wanted a different name ...so I chose Phase cos it was just a phase I was going through. bad move every cunt is called phaze,faze,fazer,phazey and they all think they are the original...anyway radius is on account of certain abilities but that you'll have to work out yourself.

really like the name Radius actually.
It has this tech and soulful taste at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom