Hospital Records New Signing

:lol:

We´re both wrong tho..I just played Pink Flamingos backwards and there was a hidden message saying the new Hospital Records signing in the end of 2011 will be Dubstep.

Dub.jpg

I swear to god that happened to me last night talking to some dudes from class. *facepalm*

Anyways, I'm real interested to see who it will be, not my first choice of sound in DnB but I personally kinda like the Hospital sound, new and old.

On a side note, Hospital has been loading up a shit ton of clips to YouTube lately... In my head I imagine there some poor exhausted dude with "YouTube Uploader" as his job title.

Hopefully not S.P.Y
Hopefully not Chords either

Radio is far above most of Hospital's releases to date

AND I HOPE TO GOD IT ISN'T RESO

Chords is an awesome producer and since he did that remix of Cyantifics tune he's been fairly under the radar - I'd say it could be him. That said both Fred V and Grafix have been knocking on the hospital door for a while so it could be them as well. Cant see any fully estblished artists getting on Hospital at the moment.

I would also say it's probably Fred V & Grafix, their music is more Hospital like than any of the others mentioned so far I'd say, don't see the connection to James Bond though. Possibly S.P.Y then.
Chords? Would be surprising. If they sign Chords because he has one tune (not feeling it btw) on a compilation why not sign n3gus, reso, blokhe4d, royalston and so forth too? They've had more than one tune on Hospital.

Is there someone called Mark Ronson (Ronseal, does what it says on the tin?)or something like that? He was banging on about him in a podcast recentlyish...

Or perhaps Negus. Had a few releases lately.

I don't know why I'm thinking about this so much lol.

Royalston is the one I was thinking of. Mark Ronson? :S

Last edited:
I'd say it's pretty obvious why won't they sign Sigma or Blokhe4d, they have their own labels. As for Royalston, I believe he's signed to Med School. N3GUS and Reso are fair shouts, but I hope none of them is the one signed.

Reso - Signed for an album for Civil Music, could be a possibility but his sound output is nothing like Hospital's.
Royalston - Not exclusively signed, formerly signed to Med School, possible.
Fred V & Grafix - As a duo it's unlikely, as the interview said one person. However, someone came up with the idea of doing what Gav Xample and Nick Lomax did and become a group i.e. Loadstar
S.P.Y - Possible considering the wordplay used. An album coming on Soul:r and (I think) a collab album with DJ Marky on Innersound among various other forthcoming releases may be a weighing point to not be signed.
Blokhe4d - They run Bad Taste and enjoy various successful releases, more or less.
N3GUS - Possible, not sure why though.

Back
Top Bottom