Hospital Records New Signing

Either Fred V and Gradix or TC....

but would TC sign exclusively now that he has Dont Play??? or did u throw that in there jus to make it look like you're not too sure lol! I would have said fred v and grafix aswell tbh as they're the only ones mentioned i can imagine fitting on hospital..

Last edited:
Another uninspired signing then

At least the Logistics LP will be something decent coming out on Hospital in 2012

really excited about this.
hospital have put nothing but 100% inspirational music out for a while now.
it took them a fair few years to get the label to have any credibility and with news of a new artist being signed i look forward to even bigger things from them

it took them a fair few years to get the label to have any credibility and with news of a new artist being signed i look forward to even bigger things from them
:lol:

It won't be both Fred V and Grafix, cos she said it was just one guy.

Unless that was to throw us off.

And I don't see how either fits the James Bond thing.

I only said S.P.Y. cos of that, I hope it isn't because he's too good for them!

truly inspiring. the first note is silent in particular marks this generation's golden era of drum and bass

truly inspiring. the first note is silent in particular marks this generation's golden era of drum and bass

Hmmm its tough to decide whether it tops Make The Call though? Along with the brilliantly produced video I think Make the call wins

The hype is killing me

I cannot wait to find out who is lucky enough to join such a fantastic and genre-defining record label, headed by a man who is truly gods gift to DnB, and a superb DJ with a brilliant podcast.

Back
Top Bottom