Enei - Machines LP

Sorry i didn't realise you could purchase as single unit thought it was a bundle only jobbie.

I was waiting till payday (tomorrow!!) ...won't be making that mistake again...

don't care about the bundle, but worried that the cracker 10" could get sold out before i manage to get some funds. think i have to make a small loan from a mate :P

probably not mate it should come out pretty much instantly, check your surus account and see if the order went through properly

the money left my account last night at 21.50, strange but welcome

surely that just means you cant mix the ones in key match together (as there on the same plate)?
nah its to do with ordering the plates in key (I think a few people do this now, but maybe not as pedantic as me haha) - I have labels on all of my tunes with the key, and order them from 1A - 12B, and so have to choose which side of the record to have in the order. If both sides are the same its ideal as they are both available, and also if the other side is the range I just have a little label that says 'FLIP', so I know I can play the other side too.

Key mixing = bossing it

oh to answer your question properly - you can't mix two tunes by the same artist together so that isn't a problem ;)

Back
Top Bottom