Enei - Machines LP

It has a tune with Mefjus on it and I believe a couple with Kasra. I've never disliked a tune Kasra's himself has released. 2012 is on there too, that's a killer.

this is gonna be big. i'm pretty positive it can match spy's. all enei's singles are top notch and his masterpiece of an ep too.

Check the critical podcast, two new tunes on there.

The Moment and I Don't Know are both absolutely large. Massive LP.

just 2x12"? the fuck. nowadays vinyl albums are more like back-in-the-day ep-s and nowadays ep-s are more like 12" single releases. at least spy's album was 4x12" which imo is minimum for the album. there is now way you can call a 2x12" an album.

definitely will buy it of course...what option do i have. :)

just 2x12"? the fuck. nowadays vinyl albums are more like back-in-the-day ep-s and nowadays ep-s are more like 12" single releases. at least spy's album was 4x12" which imo is minimum for the album. there is now way you can call a 2x12" an album.

definitely will buy it of course...what option do i have. :)

Guess its a case of 2 plates is better than only 1 plate! At least its getting a vinyl release, look at subwaves album....so many good tunes and not a single one on wax. I was so gutted. Cant wait to hear this album, its gonna be a masterpiece you can already tell! Im hyped to hear this cracker vip too!

The CD is the album, the 2 x 12 is an EP

There will be another vinyl part, more news next week

If it was up to me id do an 8 x 12" but id be bankrupt

The CD is the album, the 2 x 12 is an EP
okay, understood! :)

There will be another vinyl part, more news next week
supercool, was suspecting that there's at least one single coming along.

If it was up to me id do an 8 x 12" but id be bankrupt
yes and totally understand this. i was'nt complaining about a specific label, just about the general situation.

do critical do one of those services where you pay x amount of money and get sent say the next 10 releases as they come out? metalheadz do something similar. theres not been a critical release ive not bought in the last 2 years! i cant wait for the enei album and the launch party will be large!

Tracklist:
01. Machines
02. The Moment feat. DRS
03. 2012 feat. Eastcolors
04. Runnin feat. Gerogia Yates
05. Centrifuge
06. Elephants
07. I Don't Know
08. Saligia feat. Kemo
09. Thin Line
10. Cracker VIP feat. Eastcolors and Noel
11. Trainchaser

November 12th, 2012

Jubei already took Cracker and made it perfect. Ain't no way the VIP will be an improvement I don't think. Looking forward to hearing the tunage.

Is 2012 the one that sounds like a fighter jet engine that was on that Kasra b2b Foreign Concept set towards the beginning of the year?

Jubei already took Cracker and made it perfect. Ain't no way the VIP will be an improvement I don't think. Looking forward to hearing the tunage.

Is 2012 the one that sounds like a fighter jet engine that was on that Kasra b2b Foreign Concept set towards the beginning of the year?
yeah the VIP will be interesting!!
2012 was named 'untitled' for a bit and was on a couple of mixes, seems all clips have been taken down now, its a big, dutty, simple bass-heavy stepper. this album is pretty much gonna be awesome, have heard Machines, The Moment, 2012 and Runnin and they are all massive in their own way, can't wait to hear the rest...

Back
Top Bottom