Votes: 4 57.1%
  • TBH, I DONT CARE!!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Not too sure how old this is or who did it :confused:

I dont think its as good as the original, and the original wasnt anything special either - Have a listen and make your own mind up!

As usual, "right click, Save Target As"

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
My guess is leon switch or kryptic minds. The break over the amen is identical to the one Leon used in 'inside'. I really like this actually which is wierd cos I werent feelin the original

PATAMOS D

this tune doesnt really stand out to me, better use could have been made of the vocal. Maybe its just rubbish computer speakers and realplayer, I dunno.

I think this is my first post on here - Hello all! Big up SDM/Stuuu, seen ya post on DOA a couple of times... Nice site! Been loving all these clips of tunes you put up, must have about 20 on my computer now!:thumbsup:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by PATAMOS D
this tune doesnt really stand out to me, better use could have been made of the vocal. Maybe its just rubbish computer speakers and realplayer, I dunno.

I think this is my first post on here - Hello all! Big up SDM/Stuuu, seen ya post on DOA a couple of times... Nice site! Been loving all these clips of tunes you put up, must have about 20 on my computer now!:thumbsup:
Hey man, just finished (this minute) our new dubs page! All the clips will be on there from now on.

http://dnbforum.com/forums/dubplates.php

Enjoy!