Drum & Bass Intelligent DnB Compo Voting

Vote for your favourite two tracks...

• Total voters

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
So umm... I am asking for friend. What is ehhh..... Is there going to be a conclusion to this anytime soon. My friend wants to know. Not me it is @logikz . And nobody has seen Liz @Dark Lizardro since Balsonaro Cracked down on brown people. Also, Liz tell the new government that is my rainforest.

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist
indeed, what's going on with this bad boy? Concluded a while ago now. Also asking for a friend. not myself. I'm asking for @IV4 .

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Bear with us gentlemen, real life got in the way for some of us so it took a bit longer than any of us would have liked it to.

@logikz should hopefully be announcing the results in due course, provided he stops yapping on about The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix, honestly mate.

@xiris @IV4 stop lying to yourselves, you have no friends, especially @IV4. @ClaireV5 told me that the other day he was mowing the lawn outside while naked because he thinks the neighbours will like him for it. :shrug:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Bear with us gentlemen, real life got in the way for some of us so it took a bit longer than any of us would have liked it to.

@logikz should hopefully be announcing the results in due course, provided he stops yapping on about The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix, honestly mate.

@xiris @IV4 stop lying to yourselves, you have no friends, especially @IV4. @ClaireV5 told me that the other day he was mowing the lawn outside while naked because he thinks the neighbours will like him for it. :shrug:
you can shut up, sabrina is the best!

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist

hahahahahhaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :violin:

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist

I wish Claire would meet me in the Banana thread.
https://dnbforum.com/threads/halftime-technoid-dnb-labels-similar-samurai-music.202654/

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
I want to see who voted for what now tbh, I hope noone minds?
To be fair I think it's a good thing to see who voted for who.

Gents we've all come to the end of the judging, we seem to have come to a clear agreement on first and second place, just third place which was very close!