Already run an event but i wanna put on a liquid night....no mcs, pure liquid vibes.

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Dubsta, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....scratching chin, seems like something i may have to start planning.

2. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

Re: Already run an event but i wanna put on a liquid night....no mcs, pure liquid vib

Sounds good, women get in free i reckon.

3. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

Re: Already run an event but i wanna put on a liquid night....no mcs, pure liquid vib

everyone gets in free to my events lol.....proberly why i'm always skint

4. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

brool story co

5. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

hit me up if you want sum deep liquid tech vibes, i do a live performance of my own music, no promos online for it at the moment, but u can catch my live set @ kmags event (cafe 1001) at the end of the month (27th) tho if u wana hear it :)

6. SirReal

SirReal Active Member

Would love to play, live in London and wouldn't charge a bean. Check mixes in signature to see what you think

7. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

just an idea at the moment......i got a few contacts such as venues, djs, sound systems ect that ive built up over the years of putting on events.......maybe, the way forward would be to start an event collectively with some of you forum guys.....i already run a regular event so so think it'd be too much to do another on my own.....anyone wanna work with me let me know some ideas and maybe we can get something running

8. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

ALSO

Dubsta, I know you've said that you don't want MC's etc (well....no one wants the "biddabiddabidda" bollox) ..but I could host well for an hour or so to mix it up a bit? Just purely letting the music breathe and linking up the right bits to keep the heads interested..

Would bring a group of heads as well.

shrunken heads :teeth:
    [/QUOTE]

9. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

[/QUOTE]

should have worded it different ....i meant no bidddia didda mcs lol......yeah, hosting and a few intelligent lyrics would be wicked.......inbox me so i dont forget your post mate.....gonna get something moving defo

10. jsmith89

jsmith89 Hmph..... silly...

anywhere in london i'd try and get down for sure. moar liquid nights needed

11. Howitzer

Howitzer Active Member

I've been itching to get a liquid thang going on in the midlands. I dont here enough of it, neither do the general public.
    When I do get to play it out, it always goes down really well. If some wicked chilled bar would just let me come spin for 3 hours early evening, that'd be perfect.

Good luck getting your night off the ground, Londons a bit far for me!

12. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

you got liquid sessions in birmingham....PMX's thing...looks good, you should try and get in contact with him.

13. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

I might come down to that. I'm playing there a few days after so I need to flyer :)

---------- Post added at 10:25 ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 ----------

Yeah a purely liquid night would be nice.
    Having someone on hosting duties would be good, just to introduce the Dj's and maybe do a 16 whenever the dj isn't doing anything.

14. Howitzer

Howitzer Active Member

Cheers for the heads up man! :)

15. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

when i get home ill post a link.....hes got a massive line up.

16. cptunicorn

cptunicorn Member

liquid night without mcs...thats a real gamechanger.

sounds wicked.

'dnbforum.com presents MAXIMUM liquid partaaayyyyy' :)

17. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

you doing 30th may or 30th april???.....

18. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

30th may I think he is

19. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

sweet im coming down to do some last minute flyering.....me mates playing there on the 4th with ashatack......you gonna be there too matey

20. Saint

Saint Buried Audio

Swerve is still the liquid night in London isn't it? Aint been in a few years but Tendai used to kill it down there.