Already run an event but i wanna put on a liquid night....no mcs, pure liquid vibes.

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....scratching chin, seems like something i may have to start planning.

Re: Already run an event but i wanna put on a liquid night....no mcs, pure liquid vib

Sounds good, women get in free i reckon.

Re: Already run an event but i wanna put on a liquid night....no mcs, pure liquid vib

everyone gets in free to my events lol.....proberly why i'm always skint

brool story co

hit me up if you want sum deep liquid tech vibes, i do a live performance of my own music, no promos online for it at the moment, but u can catch my live set @ kmags event (cafe 1001) at the end of the month (27th) tho if u wana hear it :)

Would love to play, live in London and wouldn't charge a bean. Check mixes in signature to see what you think

just an idea at the moment......i got a few contacts such as venues, djs, sound systems ect that ive built up over the years of putting on events.......maybe, the way forward would be to start an event collectively with some of you forum guys.....i already run a regular event so so think it'd be too much to do another on my own.....anyone wanna work with me let me know some ideas and maybe we can get something running

ALSO

Dubsta, I know you've said that you don't want MC's etc (well....no one wants the "biddabiddabidda" bollox) ..but I could host well for an hour or so to mix it up a bit? Just purely letting the music breathe and linking up the right bits to keep the heads interested..

Would bring a group of heads as well.

shrunken heads :teeth:
[/QUOTE]

ALSO

Dubsta, I know you've said that you don't want MC's etc (well....no one wants the "biddabiddabidda" bollox) ..but I could host well for an hour or so to mix it up a bit? Just purely letting the music breathe and linking up the right bits to keep the heads interested..

Would bring a group of heads as well.

shrunken heads :teeth:
[/QUOTE]

should have worded it different ....i meant no bidddia didda mcs lol......yeah, hosting and a few intelligent lyrics would be wicked.......inbox me so i dont forget your post mate.....gonna get something moving defo

anywhere in london i'd try and get down for sure. moar liquid nights needed

I've been itching to get a liquid thang going on in the midlands. I dont here enough of it, neither do the general public.
When I do get to play it out, it always goes down really well. If some wicked chilled bar would just let me come spin for 3 hours early evening, that'd be perfect.

Good luck getting your night off the ground, Londons a bit far for me!

I've been itching to get a liquid thang going on in the midlands. I dont here enough of it, neither do the general public.
When I do get to play it out, it always goes down really well. If some wicked chilled bar would just let me come spin for 3 hours early evening, that'd be perfect.

Good luck getting your night off the ground, Londons a bit far for me!

you got liquid sessions in birmingham....PMX's thing...looks good, you should try and get in contact with him.

hit me up if you want sum deep liquid tech vibes, i do a live performance of my own music, no promos online for it at the moment, but u can catch my live set @ kmags event (cafe 1001) at the end of the month (27th) tho if u wana hear it :)

I might come down to that. I'm playing there a few days after so I need to flyer :)

---------- Post added at 10:25 ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 ----------

Yeah a purely liquid night would be nice.
Having someone on hosting duties would be good, just to introduce the Dj's and maybe do a 16 whenever the dj isn't doing anything.

liquid night without mcs...thats a real gamechanger.

sounds wicked.

'dnbforum.com presents MAXIMUM liquid partaaayyyyy' :)

I might come down to that. I'm playing there a few days after so I need to flyer :)

---------- Post added at 10:25 ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 ----------

Yeah a purely liquid night would be nice.
Having someone on hosting duties would be good, just to introduce the Dj's and maybe do a 16 whenever the dj isn't doing anything.

you doing 30th may or 30th april???.....

30th may I think he is

sweet im coming down to do some last minute flyering.....me mates playing there on the 4th with ashatack......you gonna be there too matey

Swerve is still the liquid night in London isn't it? Aint been in a few years but Tendai used to kill it down there.

Back
Top Bottom