Your Most Played Vinyl

Xenomorph has been getting rinsed recently, Fierce played it second tune in at quarantine I think. Whenever I hear a tune out it seems to refresh it for me a bit.

Also Floating Zero, I Feel U, Keeping Me (Hybris), The Shadow Knows Rmx, Apexx - disconnected also.

hidden agenda - dispatches
adam f - metropolis
shimon & andy c - recharge

and most of all dillinja - hard noise

hazard - busted
i've been playing spor - do not shake alot recently, proper underrated
noisia - deception
break - all thats left

Mine has to be logistics colourwheel and splash babalyon .,, i cut those for a reason and I used to use them practically every day..

Now Its a serato ting...

Love playing DJ Zinc- pieces of heaven deep remix

Also..

Nosia and phace - floating zero

Has to be!

Best tune of 2010 in my ears!

---------- Post added at 00:15 ---------- Previous post was at 00:13 ----------

Serato - Scratch live

Always on my deck...

Hadn't thought of that! Need to get one of those control vinyls with one tune pressed on the other side

---------- Post added at 00:17 ---------- Previous post was at 00:15 ----------

Xenomorph has been getting rinsed recently...

That tune has been the backbone of almost all my mixes since its release

john b - sight beyond, love that tune.

and otherwise it's either mostly jump up, metalheadz albums or anything by gridlok.
Sub Zero - Motion
Twisted Individual - Bandwagon Blues

+ the Untrue album by Burial when i need to calm down are am about to go to sleep.

Note: i don't have decks for dj'ing yet, so this is pure for listening pleasure or whilst doing random things at home.

dgoHn - vase has been in about every show i've played since 2005; really need to cut it to dub. actual vinyl it's easily equinox - acid rain (breakage final chapter remix), hive - ultrasonice sound, or decoder - deep down

Back
Top Bottom