What yu think of mc trigger ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who dont appreciate shadow demon, are the type of people who got into drum and bass by listening to pendulum then listening to stuff like subfocus and andy c.. you got to appreciate all aspects of dnb not just the commercial stuff. Shadow demon been big in game for a long time. And there fuckin jokers.

I think he's sexy

_40361237_trigger203.jpg

people who dont appreciate shadow demon, are the type of people who got into drum and bass by listening to pendulum then listening to stuff like subfocus and andy c.. you got to appreciate all aspects of dnb not just the commercial stuff. Shadow demon been big in game for a long time. And there fuckin jokers.

only people who are 18 tend to get into dnb through pendulum

You talk some utter shit mate.

I don't appreciate Bass, Trigga or SDC in general and i do not own ANY Pendulum albums/vinyl, listen to Sub Focus (although i do like 'Deep Space') but i do rate Andy C but thats because i've been into the scene as long as he has so your theory is total shit!

I used to watch them (Bassy & Trigga etc etc) @ Hysteria, Euphoria among other places before you was even going to school and laugh at how shit they were.....and then watch REAL Lyricists rip them apart....they were shit then and they're still shit now!

I appreciate all aspects of the scene but SDC do FUCK ALL for me, and many many others.....Big in the game for time, don't make me laugh!

Last edited:

I don't appreciate Bass, Trigga or SDC in general and i do not own ANY Pendulum albums/vinyl, listen to Sub Focus (although i do like 'Deep Space') but i do rate Andy C but thats because i've been into the scene as long as he has so your theory is total shit!

I used to watch them (Bassy & Trigga etc etc) @ Hysteria, Euphoria among other places before you was even going to school and laugh at how shit they were.....and then watch REAL Lyricists rip them apart....they were shit then and they're still shit now!

I appreciate all aspects of the scene but SDC do FUCK ALL for me, and many many others.....Big in the game for time, don't make me laugh!

i disagree with you their. bassman n trigga smash it. theyve been killin the birminmgham scene now for tyme.
maybe their lyrics n flow aint as good as others but they have their own quality's. trigga kills the mic n bass is just a ledge n pure jokes. i'd still pick other mc's over them all day long but their not shit and deserve a place in any rave. spyda n juiceman are sick aswell.

i disagree with you their. bassman n trigga smash it. theyve been killin the birminmgham scene now for tyme.
maybe their lyrics n flow aint as good as others but they have their own quality's. trigga kills the mic n bass is just a ledge n pure jokes. i'd still pick other mc's over them all day long but their not shit and deserve a place in any rave. spyda n juiceman are sick aswell.

how exactly does trigga "kill the mic"?? The only raves they should be at are grimey raves where it doesnt matter what the dj is like & the mc's take over.

yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

the only mc's liquid heads r gonna like r mc's like GQ an SP, SDC are jump up MC's imo

well i say liquid meaning any1 not inot jump up lol, a bit narrow minded i know but just the way i describe it

:rolleyes:

you obviously dont appreciate all aspects of the scene

they are big mc's who bring big vibes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom