What yu think of mc trigger ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it for an example you stupid little cunt, open your fucking eyes and read my posts properly!!!

A lot of people would probably agree that Trigga, Bass and spyda are quality Mc's, all your silly little wigga mates with their gun fingers in the air thats who....cunts in other words!

Laughing hard at the virgin comment..i've seen more gash then you had shits mate and the only cunt you've probably seen is your mums you mug!!

Now log out and fuck off little boy!

automotivatord.jpg

:teeth:

SUCK MY FUCKIN DICK ALL YOU SAD CUNTS

look at your life you fuckin fringe!! your 32 years old and your only life achievment is posting 5000 comments on a fuckin drum and bass forum???????? you need to grow a dick and crawl the fuck out of your mums basement.

YOUR A FUCKIN LOOSER.

.. and you know it cunt.

how about i poo in your mums sandwich? then force feed her. i shal be known as 'daddy'

look at your life you fuckin fringe!! your 32 years old and your only life achievment is posting 5000 comments on a fuckin drum and bass forum???????? you need to grow a dick and crawl the fuck out of your mums basement.

YOUR A FUCKIN LOOSER.

.. and you know it cunt.

I can just imagine that you've typed that getting genuinely angry, veins pulsating in your temples and banging your fists on your keyboard, probably whilst wanking wearing your sisters underwear wearing a Ricky Gervais mask. Cos your obviously mental

And you spelt loser wrong

YOUR A FUCKIN LOOSER.

.. and you know it cunt.

Woah calm down little fella, no one really cares that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom